Chapter 12

At lunch, I didn't get food even though Luke was trying to force me to eat. I haven't focused all day because I wanted to figure out who that random number was and why they wanted to see me. A stared at my phone shocked that Michael hadn't bothered to message me back after that. "I'm going to the bathroom." I said to Luke and I got up and left the cafeteria. Making my way down to the ladies' room, I saw something that I wish wasn't true. I wished that it wasn't really happening. The thing was, it was all real and right in front of me, might I add.

The sight of Savannah and Michael making out in front of me made me feel as if I was going to throw up. I stomped my left foot and darted back to the cafeteria in tears.

As I entered the room crying, all eyes were on me. I ran back to my seat and Calum comforted me. He patted my back to calm me down. "What's wrong Ash?" Cal asked obviously worried. I looked up at him and my sobs became louder. Luke was doing something that I couldn't see because of my blurry eyes, but it took off all eye contact on me from other students. Calum wiped my tears away and asked me the same question with a pout this time.

"M-M-Mi-" I was cut off. "Michael?" He asked and I nodded and opened my mouth to speak again, but closed it so I could catch my breath. "M-Michael li-ed to me-e." I choked out. Calum raised his eyebrows at my statement. "How did he lie to you?" Cal asked as LUKE sat back down in his chair. I looked at Luke and then Calum and then I put my head in my hands.

After a few seconds, I lifted my head up. "I saw Michael kissing Savannah out by the bathroom. They both seemed to like it and he lied to me." I coughed, trying to keep my tears back. Both Luke and Calum's jaws dropped and they opened their eyes really wide.

"Ashleigh, I-I, I can't believe this." Calum spoke right before Luke. "I'm gonna beat the shit out of him!" Luke spoke through gritted teeth.

Michael and Savannah both walked into the cafeteria, but turned opposite directions. Savannah was heading towards the snobby whores and Michael was heading this way. "Shit!" I whisper-yelled. Michael sat down at our table and I could see Luke was about to burst.

"Leave!" Luke yelled at the colored haired boy. "Why?" He asked. "I. Said. Leave." Luke made a fist. "Why? I told you that I didn't do anything." He protested. I made an ugly face at him to say 'betch, you a liar'. "I saw you Michael! You lied to me! You were just eating the face of Savannah or whatever her name is! I can't believe you!" I yelled before banging my head on the table.

-

My head hurt all day, so I hoped that this "meeting" wouldn't be anything too bad. I told Luke that I was staying at the soccer field for homework and that I'd be home in an hour or so and he was fine with that. Now it was just me walking down to the tennis court.

When I came to a close distance of the tennis court, I saw a fairly tall figure in a black hoodie and black sweatpants leaning against the net. I opened the caged door to the court when the figure turn to see me. I whispered curse words when I made out the face of Savannah. "Hello, Hemmings number 2." I gagged at her presence.

"Okay, what's this about Savannah, because I really don't like you and I have better things to do." I stated and she scoffed. "Just shut up, Hemmings. I don't like you either. I'm here to talk to yo-" I shut her up with my voice. "About what? How you are such a slut? Did you just figure that out?" I snapped. She rolled her eyes. "Listen Hemmings, you're going to stay away from my man and if I find out otherwise, I'm going to make sure you will be hospitalized." I looked at her in disgust. "Okay, Three things. One, stop calling me by my last name! I have a first name you know? Two, what do you mean stay away from 'your man'? And three, you couldn't hurt a fish, actually, you are too much of a baby to even touch a fish. How are you going to hospitalize me?" I asked.

"Well, one, I will call you what I want, Hemmings. Two, my man as in I love him and he loves me and he's going to ask me out soon. Are you jealous because I'm pretty and you're obviously ugly? And three, I have a brother who is a boxer and a brother who does karate, I will make sure they knock you out cold." She stated. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, Savannah. Goodbye. Oh and tell Michael about this will ya? Because if you don't, I w- I will get somebody to." I saved myself from saying that I would. She grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "Listen bitch, you are gonna stay right her-" I stopped her by pushing her against the brick wall of the school. She bumped her head and flipped me off and I just skipped my way home. Yeah I just did that.