Chapter 10

I just continued to stay on my bed as my phone made noises. I was surprised that people were still trying to contact me. I heard footsteps up the stairs and I heard a female voice say, "Ashleigh, where are you?" As she got closer I knew it was Cassandra. She must have noticed the decorations on my door because she knocked and called my name again telling me to unlock the door and that she wants to talk to me.

I got up to open the door and Cass had a big grin wiped across her face when I opened the door. Her grin turned into a frown when she saw my red, puffy eyes and tear stains on my face. "Hey. Liz let me in. Awwww I'm sorry, Ashleigh." I looked at her and half smiled. "Its okay, Cass. It wasn't your fault. I was always a target for bullying, so it really doesn't matter. I guess I'm just mad at Michael." I told her truthfully. She looked at me with deep thought. "Ash, can I tell you what happened after you left?" She asked and I nodded.

Luke's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened today. I knew Michael was trouble and he would hurt my little sister, but I didn't think he would do that this soon. My mind kept going back hours ago at lunch.

«Flashback»
The students were 'oooooooohing' at that shithead, Shane and Ashleigh broke out. Just what she needs more bullying. Don't these people know respect?! Ashleigh ran out of the cafeteria crying and I felt anger. "Cassandra, go after Ashleigh and make sure she's okay." I demanded.

I turned to Calum and nudged my head. He knew that meant he was to help me out and get involved. Yeah, Shane might be the most popular guy with his girlfriend, Caitlin, the most popular girl in our school, but I don't care. I don't even care if I get detention for it. I'm going to beat the shit out of this kid.

"Shane Davidson, your going to regret everything! Nobody disrespects Ashleigh and yeah, Michael might have done something, but you didn't have to make a huge scene! You have no idea what she's went through in the past and still goes through!" I roared. Calum was a little frightened, but I don't think Shane was.

Calum stood behind me and he opened his mouth. "You know what Shane? You're an attention whore! Can't you make any conversation of yours private? Like, seriously! You're a bitch!" He taunted. Caitlin walked over to Calum with a big smile and twirling her hair with her finger and skipping toward Calum acting like the slut she is. She picked up her hand and backhanded Calum. We couldn't do anything because we would get in trouble since she's a girl and we 'can't hit them no matter what.' I turned and helped Calum after the hard hit to his face. Soon, Cassandra came running back in a little upset. She saw Calum and ran to him and got him ice. Since she is a girl, she could hit Caitlin, so I told her to.

I turned around to see Shane's mate, Samuel, right in front of me. I looked at him deep in his eyes until I fell to the ground. Sam punched me in the face and Calum as well as Cassandra took me to the nurse's office. I told them no, but they didn't listen. By the time we got to the nurse, I blacked out.

«End of FlashBack»
I was apparently sent home early and so was Calum and Cassandra since they were hurt, too. I think Cass said she had a stomach ache and Calum's face wasn't his main problem. That slut, Caitlin, knocked one of his back teeth out, so he was sent to the dentist after his mom picked him up.

I was now sitting outside of my house zoning off thinking about what happened and I remembered that Ashleigh ran home, so I got up from my daze and ran inside to be greeted by my mother. "First Ash, then Cal, then Ashleigh's friend, now you? What went on at school today?" She asked worried. I explained everything to her and ran strait upstairs and into the hallway until I saw the light purple door with an 'A' and All Time Low pictures. I knocked quietly on the door before letting myself in. I saw my sister and Cassandra. Ashleigh's head was in her hands and Cassandra's arm was supporting Ash. "Hey Ash, are you okay?" I asked.

Ashleigh's POV

Luke walked himself in my room about an hour and a half later. "Hey Ash, are you okay?" He asked. I looked up at him and my red-bloodshot eyes stared at him. My phone rang again. I was surprised because it stopped ringing for roughly an hour. Luke picked up my phone to see who it was and handed it to me. I figured that it would be Calum or Ashton or my friend at my old school, Layla. We didn't move, I just changed schools, so I could still see Layla if I wanted. Once I read Michael's caller ID name, I grabbed my phone from Luke and threw it against the wall which left a slight dent. I started crying more and I was making inhuman noises. Luke asked Cass for some brother-sister alone time. She went downstairs and I heard my mother, so I'm assuming they talked. Luke knew me well and he definitely knew how to cheer me up whenever I was sad.

Luke bent down to me, wrapped his arms securely around me, and rocked me side to side slightly. His head was rested on mine and soon he began to speak. "Ashleigh, I know you're upset. Trust me, it will get better. Maybe that Dickhead, Shane, was lying for attention because we all know the popular kids and how they spread rumors. Please calm down though." He paused and wiped some of my rolling tears away. "And maybe you should answer one of Michael's calls or I could and we can figure this out." I looked up, sniffling.

"But Luke, he could lie and Shane might have told the truth." I wiped my remaining tears away.

"Ashleigh, please think positively. I'm pretty damn sure Michael wouldn't lie to you and if he is and I find out, he won't be able to have kids with that slut." He said which made me laugh a slight bit. "There you go, Ash! That's the smile I love to see on my baby sister! Now, do you want me to answer one of his calls or do you want to?" He asked. I pointed at him and as if on cue, Michael called. Luke answered the call. "Hello?"

A/N
Alright, so I don't know how I feel about this update. I think it's really boring and shitty. Whatever though. I'm having a pretty hard time in my life RN so bare with some chapters not updating for a few days or bad chapters. Bare with me tho.