Chapter 28

A/N THIS WILL BE ALL OF LONDON SO A LOT OF SKIPPING WILL OCCOUR BEWARE FOR SOME TRIPPY SHIT

We arrived in London last week and I called Michael as soon as we landed. My aunt is still fighting, but she knows her time is about to come.

-

It's now been 5 months since we've been here in London and my aunt is still fighting. She got worse. I've cried most of the time that we've been here and by the looks of how well she's holding up, we might be here a little longer.

-

I Skyped Michael since its his birthday. "I wish I could spend the day with you, baby." I spoke with tears of happiness since I get to see him.

"Thank you babe. Me too. I can't wait! Just another year and I will see you again!"

"About that..."

"What? What's wrong? You're not living there forever are you? Please tell me you're coming back home." Michael cried.

"Mike, my aunt is still alive. Don't rush her. When she passes we have to sell her house as do a bunch of other things. Then we will be home in the blink of an eye. I promise." I smiled while still crying, a little harder now.

"Babe, don't cry. Please. I wish I was there with you. Me too Michael. Me too. But hey, Ben will be here during the holidays, maybe he will let you come with?"

"Maybe"

-

It's Christmas Eve and Ben just came with no Michael. "Ben? Isn't Michael with you?" I asked.

"What?" He questioned as if he was never informed by Michael.

"Michael was supposed to ask you if you could take him with you. I told him to ask you on his birthday."

"He never talked to me about it."

"Well this is nice. Brb I'm going to Skype Michael." I said. Luke wanted to come so he followed.

*calling Mike*

"Hey babe, and Luke!"

"Hey." we said in unison.

"What's up? Wait, sorry. Happy Holidays I guess." He said.

"Michael?"

"Yeah?"

"Why didn't you ask Ben to come?"

"Because my so called sister was watching me when I went to Calum's house to talk to him about you guys and she told my mom who then grounded me. She said that I snuck out of the house to be with Mali-Koa but I assure you I was with Calum. You can even ask him."

"I believe you." I said.

"That sucks balls, man." Luke chimed in.

-

*a year later*(nothing interesting happened most of the time)

It's December 30 and my aunt just passed away. I was surprised that she lasted this long and all. I've been a wreck all day and I haven't talked to anybody. I decided to Skype Michael earlier than New Years now.

"Hey Ashleigh." His angelic voice spoke. "What's wrong?"

"M-my aunt. S-s-stopped f-fighting-g." I whimpered.

"Awww babe, I'm so sorry. It's almost midnight here. Wanna count down the seconds with me?" He asked. I forgot about time zones this is almost perfect.

"Sure."

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Michael yelled just before kissing the camera. I kissed back and Luke walked in my room.

"Happy New Year, Michael!"

-

*a few months later*

The funeral was last month, the house was just sold and a bunch of other things were done. Its almost time that I get to see Mike again! We have to stay one more month and then we will get on the plane home.

A/N

I know this was weird but Awww RIP Aunt Hemmo. ASHLEIGH WILL SOON BE BACK HOME WITH MICHAEL!!!