Chapter 24

Both of us stumbled our way on my bed. Since I've got a new door now, Mike closed it. He pushed me on my bed and laid ontop of me. We were kissing for a while and then suddenly Michael's hand found its way to my bra strap and began playing with it.

"Michael, as much as I want to, we can't right now." I blushed.

"Why not, babe?" He asked sadly.

"I'm sorry, Michael. I'm not ready for this big step and plus, we would need condoms."

"Who says I don't have a condom with me?" He winked.

"Damn you, Michael Gordon Clifford. Damn you." I groaned.

-

For a while we were watching Netflix and playing games and we decided to invite other people over. Luke and I made up and agreed to never do anything like that again and Michael agreed too.

Within the time span of an hour, Ashton, Calum, Luke, Lauren, Cassandra, and Arianna were all here and we were all in the 'secret' room in the basement. This used to be mine and Luke's clubhouse. Haha.

All of us were bored after talking for a while and playing FIFA for an hour, so by what was now midnight, we started playing Dares. We were all too cool for truths, so we only did dares. I started.

"Umm, Ashton, I dare you to go out on the roof and pretend to be an owl." I said. I was always really bad at coming up with dares so that's the best that I could think of.

Ashton did it. He was scared, but he still did it. He looked really hilarious and even started hooting. The one neighbor came out of their house and was looking all over for this owl that was actually Ashton.

"Michael, I dare you to suck my foot." Ashton yelled. All of us girls ewed, but the guys just laughed. Watching this made me wonder how many blow jobs he gave people. He was so passionate about sucking a damn foot!

-

"Ashleigh, I dare you to give Michael a boner without touching his dick." Cassandra laughed. I looked over at Michael and how he was in basketball shorts. Everybody would be able to see his not-so-little friend if and when this happens. What? I don't look there much. I just know it's not small.

I instantly started playing with his hair. I bent over to Cassie. "Can I at least sit on his lap?" I whispered. She nodded. I did that and wrapped my legs around his back. I started wrapping my arms around him and swayed slightly. Within probably a minute, there was definitely something big and hard down there. I stayed in that position for the rest of the game so nobody would see his dick.

-

About two hours later, everybody started leaving and so did me and Michael. I was still hiding the pitched tent in his pants when walking in front of him. I told Luke we were going to his house, which was a lie. We were actually going to a hotel. I insisted on it.

-

When we got to the hotel, we got a room number and went up to our floor. Everybody loves running through hotel halls, so I did. I ran to our room and opened the door. Michael was right behind me at all moments. As soon as he walked in, he closed the door behind him. "Ready now?" He asked.

"You didn't bring the condoms."

"When in doubt, pull out." He winked.

I just laughed. "Well..."