Chapter 23

It's been a week since me and Michael split and from what I heard, he has been heartbroken. I felt bad, but this was pretty much all his fault. Who am I kidding? He was jealous of the hot delivery man and I'm the one who got mad at him. But wait-

My thought were cut off by a noise. It sounded like shattered glass. I turned my head to look at my window and there was a huge piece missing. What the hell?

I opened it and stuck my head out. Much to my surprise, I was hit in the head with something hard. I almost fell, but I caught myself and saw Michael.
"Shit! Ashleigh, are you alright?" He yelled. I put my pointer finger up to signal him having to wait. I closed my shades and ran downstairs.

I opened the front door and Michael enveloped me into his strong arms. I almost cried, but I had to seem strong.

"I missed you lots, Mikey!" I cried.

"Shhhh. It's alright, I'm here. Can we get back to how things used to be now? When we were a couple? Please?" He pleaded. I nodded.

"On one condition." I told him.
His eyes widened telling me to continue. "You have to just tell me if you don't like something or somebody instead of yelling."

"I promise."

"Ehhh, and-"

"You said one" he wined.

"Ugh, also you have to be more romantic."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He questioned.

"You know, take me on more dates, tell me you love me more, come over more and help me study or whenever I need help, oh! And my favorite, write me a song." I told him. He nodded his head multiple times and we passionately kissed.

The kiss lasted somewhere around two and a half minutes and we stopped to breathe. Out lips parted smoothly and when we opened our eyes we both had big, soft smile wiped across our faces.

"Come here Mikey." I said leading him upstairs.

Just before we got to my room, Michael pushed me against the hallway wall. He breathed warmly and heavily. "Princess, I will be romantic and make everything up to you." he said before sucking on my neck being sure to leave a bruise.

-THIS WAS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER-