Chapter 21

(I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO LIAM'S 21 INCH SINCE THIS IS CHAPTER 21)

I woke up in the arms of Michael. I must have fallen asleep during while eating popcorn since my face was in the bowl. I'm gonna get a lot of pimples now. Great.

I got up carefully so I wouldn't wake Michael, but I failed. He yawned like a kitten and as he tried opening his eyes, the light from the sun was too strong and he blocked his sight with his forearm.

"Ashleigh? Whats on your face?" he laughed. I put my hands up to my face to feel something and I felt nothing. I was about to look in the mirror, but Michael uncovered his face and I laughed really loud and pointed. I was laughing so hard that I had to grip my stomach just to help me calm down.

"I could ask you the same thing." I chuckled. We both jumped over to my full body mirror and laughed until we jumped to conclusions. Luke.

Luke drew dicks on my forehead and wrote I <3 on Michael's with his nose being the drawn dick. On both of our chins were the words "payback's a bitch".

Even though we were mad, we couldn't fight the laughter that escaped our mouths. We laughed our way downstairs to get breakfast. Everyone was downstairs except Ben so Jack must have came home over night. Everybody starred at Michael and me and Luke just softly snickered.

"What is on your faces?!" My mother questioned. Jack looked at our faces closer and read the words on our chins. Both of them turned to Luke who was trying his hardest to hold the laughter back. He failed miserably when Michael flared his nostrils making the image on his nose expand.

-

After that strange breakfast, we headed upstairs to clean our faces. Luke eventually did get yelled at, but he didn't care. I actually thought it was cute how he thought I would be full of anger when I saw our faces. I thought back to how I woke up and knew that Luke put me head into the bowl. He had to since he wrote on my face.

It took about twenty minutes to clean our faces completely, but we managed to get all of it off.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked me as we were leaving the bathroom.

"Umm, I don't know. I mean we could go to the beach, get frozen yogurt or ice cream, go out for supper, visit the mall, i have no clue. Like, the world is a blank canvas and there's an endless amount of things to do. The world is a mysterious place, we could adventure out into a new part of the country for all I care." I felt like Ashton saying something like that.

"Bruh, Ashleigh, that was deep..." He sighed. "Let's just do something simple like go to the park or something because my brain can't process all of that."

I laughed at his remark and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Within a minute we left my house and we penny boarded all the way to the park hand in hand.

Michael is literally the only one for me and if he ever leaves, I swear I will die. I love the moments that I get to cherish with Michael. He is my getaway. He is my favourite place.

A/N:
Sorry this chapter is so short... ALL OF YOU GUYS SHOULD READ MY FRIEND'S FANFICTION BC ITS ABOUT ME AND MICHAEL AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! HERES HER USER SO YOU CAN READ IT origamiowl