Chapter 34

I told Michael to Skype me when he could since I'm now 5 and a half months pregnant and today is the baby shower. He ended up calling me early and saying he has three hours until he needs to be on stage.

The baby shower was pretty normal except the father wasn't there. This was as good as we could get. Everybody was there including Cassandra and Arianna and all of them. When it was time for the gifts, Michael got Luke and the other boys on the video too.

I opened a big box from my mom that had a foldable changing table in it as well as a pack and play and there was another gift with her present. There was a blue and a pink teddy bear.

From all of the gifts, I had the items my mom gave, another changing station, a bunch of plush toys, pacifiers, bottles, bibs, and lots of outfits. When I looked up to thank everybody, Zack was running with his gift. "hello. Oh, and thank you, Zack." I opened it to reveal a 'My First Guitar'.

"Now he can be like daddy." Arianna exclaimed. I looked over at the computer screen and Michael was looking at the present as if it was for him. He's so childish, but i love him.

"So have you guys thought of a name yet?" Lauren asked.

"We have a few names picked out, but we haven't decided. Once we do decide it will be a surprise until they are born." I replied. Everybody groaned. I just giggled.

-

Once everybody was gone, I went to set up the nursery. We had to stay at my mom's place a little while since we didn't own a house of our own. I just used Ben's old room since he and Jack lived on their own now. The room was right across from my room and next to Luke's room. Michael had to go preform so he couldn't help model the room. We already had two cribs in it and the walls were painted baby pink and baby blue.

I put all of the toys in the toy box that was in the room. I put some of the plushies on their mattresses and filled the dressers that were in there with their clothes.

After I was done moving things around and making the room how I liked it, Michael texted me.

Baby Daddy: Hey babe, how's the room coming along? The show went well.

I smiled and replied saying that I just finished the room and that I wish I was with him.

Baby Daddy: I wish so too. I would call you, but the guys would tell at me. Can you send me a picture of the room?

I looked back at my phone and pulled up a camera to take a picture. The balloons from the shower were now in the room and it added a cute touch.

Michael's POV

I lied to Ashleigh after the show and said that the boys would yell at me if I called her. I was actually with Luke picking out a ring. I was planning on proposing to her the day that I return from tour.

I saw a shiny diamond ring that was personalized and had Ashleigh+Michael engraved on it. Luke looked up and stared into my eyes as I was nervously shaking.

"Michael, she will love it. I guess you could say you have her a shiny diamond ring with her name on it. Get it as in She Looks So Perfect?" He joked.

I laughed because the joke was so stupid. Lukes jokes always are dumb though. That's one of the things I love about him being my best friend and even being able to have him as my, hopefully soon to be brother in law.

The bib that Ashleigh gave me as a hint that she was pregnant was in my pocket and I pulled it out and began to tear up. I blinked away most of the water and wiped the rest. I paid for the ring and put it safely in my bag.

Ashleigh's POV

I saw Michael. He was crying. Michael was standing with Luke in a jewelry store buying something. I started walking over towards them, but they left too quickly. I heard my name being yelled "Ashleigh! Ashleigh!" It was Michael. I saw him and he jumped at me causing me to fall backwards.

My eyes fluttered open really fast. It was only a dream. Michael's on tour. Why would Michael be in a jewelry store? I went to get something to munch on and fell back asleep.

WOAH! THAT DREAM IS SO WEIRD! ITS ALMOST AS IF IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED AND SHE WAS WATCHING MICHAEL. WTF ASHLEIGH?!

Wrapped Around Your Finger (M.C)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें