Chapter 29

I got off the plane being on the search for my luggage. Once we all had our bags we left. "First stop Macca's!" My mom hollered.

When I got home I dropped my stuff in my room and ran to Michael's house. After knocking on the door three times Michael opened the door. "MIKEY!!!!" I yelled before jumping into his arms.

"ASHLEIGH! OH MY GOD I THOUGHT ID NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" He yelled back before kissing me. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

When we pulled back for air Michael brought my inside. He was home alone for a few hours so we got to sit in the living room and talk and kiss and hug and shit without being bothered.

"So, Ashleigh I wanted to know, and it's okay if you say no to this, but can we continue what we were doing the night before you left?" Michael asked. It took me a minute to remember what he meant.

"Of course." I agreed.

"Yes!" He shouted and I immediately started laughing.

(Smut time)

Michael brought me up to his room and locked his door. He ripped off his shirt and pants and helped me take mine off. Once we were both completely naked, we both froze staring at eachother. "Damn." Was all we could both say.

I could tell that Michael's length grew a little and even complimented him.

"Are you sure that you're ready?" He asked.

"I'm sure. I want to make love to the love of my life." He blushed when I said that.

"Let me know if I hurt you." He said and I nodded.

He slipped on a condom and put his member in me. He started really slow so I could get used to his size. I'll admit it hurt in the beginning, but it felt good.

Michael began thrusting into me which made us moan. He went a little faster after a little bit. "Faster Daddy!" I moaned.

"You want Daddy to go faster?" He asked.

"Yes." I said. He did. He went faster. Every few minutes he would change his position and soon the thrusts were sloppy.

"I'm gonna cum, Daddy." I shouted.

"Hold it, princess." he said. Michael did a few more thrusts into me and one that was strong.

"Daddy, I can't hold it."

"Cum for me princess." Michael moaned. As I reached my climax, Michael did too and he pulled out of me. For a little while he was laying on top of me with his length rubbing up against my stomach. Our breaths were uneven and heavy for a little. Then, He got up to take the condom off I'm guessing.

"Fuck." He spoke.

"I know that was amazing." I said

"No I mean, Fuck!"

"What? you're scaring me Mikey."

"The condom ripped."

"What?!"

"Yeah..."

I jumped up to see the condom. "Michael, when did you buy these?"

"Umm."

"MICHAEL!"

"They're from the night before you left."

"MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD!!!"

"I know I know, I fucked up."

"Yeah you did and now there's no going back. I could be pregnant and take care of a child. Id get my butt beat. You know I hate all medicine, especially pills and I don't want to be on the pill." I started crying.

"Ssshhh, it's okay. I promise you that no matter what happens, I will love you and stay with you. If you get pregnant then I will help raise our child. I won't leave you. We can just hope and pray that you won't be pregnant. Wait until your next, you know what, happens and then take a pregnancy test. It will be okay." Mike comforted me as I cried in his shoulder. "You can stay the night if you want."

I texted my mom and Luke saying that I'm staying at Michael's so we could catch up and they agreed.

I have no idea what I'm going to do. I'm taking this way to calmly.

"Michael Gordon Clifford! How could you have used an expired condom?! I can't afford to raise a child and I definitely can't have a human growing inside me! I'm not even 20!" I started yelling.

"Ashleigh calm down. Please. And if you are pregnant you're not getting an abortion, okay?" He tried reasoning.

"You're not the boss, Im the one who's gonna carry it if I am. I make the decision."

"But please don't kill a child in your stomach. Even if something's wrong with it if we even do have a child."

"I wont, im just pissed and scared."

"I know. I am too. Let's just hope for the best." he said.

Last thing I knew, I fell asleep in his arms.