Chapter 15

I immediately covered up the hole with a Fall Out Boy poster. I swear I could never be more frustrated. I mean, I couldn't stay mad at my brother for his actions because he did warn me of what he would do, but I didn't believe it at the time. As for Luke's bandmates, they were never part of the deal. I know Lauren probably isn't talking to Ashton much if not at all either.

I don't know why, but I began to shake. Something felt terribly wrong and I knew it. My stomach turned and my head instantly grew a migraine. This wasn't normal for me, and to happen out of nowhere is just bizarre. I hoped it was nothing, but the pain was worse than period cramps. I felt like I was dying. I curled up into a ball and cried. My sobs turned into yells and screams. I couldn't take it anymore. I let out the loudest screaming cry known to man and footsteps raced towards my room. Not two feet, it was at least six feet racing their way towards my door.

Luckily, the two to come in were Jack and my mom. They ran towards me. "Oh my god! Ashleigh what's wrong? What happened?" My mom yelled as she saw me shaking vigorously. I couldn't control it, however, I wish I could. "Ashleigh?! Talk to me honey! What's wrong?" She yelled concerned again. I tried talking, but nothing came out. My mind went completely blank. "Jack! Get the car started, were taking Ashleigh to the hospital!" She called to Jack who was already heading downstairs. My mother pulled out her phone and called somebody who I'm assuming was my father. "Andrew, I'm taking Ashleigh to the hospital. We won't be home for a while. If we even do come back" That's all I heard until I blacked out.

-

Twelve Weeks Later

I flickered my eyes open. I didn't know where I was. All I knew was that there were two doctors in the room. I figured I was in the hospital. "Ashleigh Hemmings? Your awake! How are you feeling, sweetie?" The one doctor asked. I cringed my nose and knit my eyebrows together.

"I don't know. What happened? When did I get here? How long was I here? Where's my mom?" I began spitting out questions that I didn't even know were roaming in my brain. The nurse laughed at my ever so sudden energetic voice.

"You'll be okay, Miss Hemmings. Get some rest and you'll be just fine. You were here for nearly two months and you had a strange seizure. Your okay now though. We will call your family in, okay?" She answered and I sighed in relief before processing what she had just said.

"Wait! What do you mean I had a strange seizure? How did I get it? Why did I have it?" I blurted out.

"Miss Hemmings, please calm down. If your heart beat speeds up anymore, you will need medical more assistance." She persuaded. I just nodded and tried breathing slowly.

When the second doctor walked back in, three people followed him in my hospital room. I first noticed my mother, then my father, and right after was none other than the only person I absolutely wanted to see. Michael.

"Happy late birthday, Ashleigh!" My mom called as she ran up to me to give me a hug. I giggled and smiled, happy that I woke up. "You had me so worried, I barely got any sleep, I barely ate, I didn't leave this hospital that much, and I didn't go to work." She informed me.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Oh my god! I'm sorry, mommy!" I concerned.

"It's fine. I'm just relieved that your okay now. No school for two more weeks just incase." She told me which made me smirk.

"Okay, two questions. First, what about all of my school work? And second, hello Mike, but where are the other boys? You know, my brothers?" I asked.

Michael quickly responded. "You do have quite a lot of work to make up, but I can help you and even give you answers. Second, its a school day and Luke is obviously at school. Jack went with his girlfriend to New Zealand for her birthday, which was yesterday, and Ben had a business trip in Melbourne to go to. We had no idea that you would wake up now, so they did their plans."

I rubbed my eyes. "Wait a second, why aren't you at school?" I asked.

"I've skipped quite a lot of days to come here and make sure that you'd be okay." he informed. I couldn't help but to blush at his gesture and I giggled. I noticed now that Michael was back in full health from the beat up a few months ago. "Do you know what day it is?" He asked.

"No. I just woke up After like ten years." I said sarcastically.

"Right, sorry, bad question. Anyways, it's December 11. Two more weeks until Christmas!" He cheered.

"Really? Cool." I stated calmly.

"What's up? You don't seem so happy about that." My mother remarked.

"I know, it's just... I missed so much and to me it doesn't feel like Christmas. It feels like the day right after whatever day I came in here." I said.

"Well, tomorrow we can check you out of here. You have to stay overnight incase you would hurt or shake again. We'll be going, but Michael insisted on staying. Michael, your mom will be here in an hour so you can go home." My mom said. Both me and Michael nodded.

"Bye!" We called.

A/N

Okay, this was intense... but can we just HAVE ANOTHER TOAST TO THE GIRL ALMIGHTY! Michael is so cute!!!!!

You know what's a great fanfic? Quixotic by my friend calumscello_! It's a great Luke fanfic and I think you guys would absolutely love it!

Okay. Bye