Chapter 14

Ashleigh POV

Unfortunately after the kiss, I had to leave. I promised Mike that I would come back though. I needed to get some things strait with my brother and I needed to be home before curfew.

Once I arrived outside of my house, I didn't hesitate to barge right in. "LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS!" I yelled. I earned some attention from my mother who was watching Big Bang Theory and she stood to her feet. Before I could walk away or say anything else, she spoke up. "Ashleigh Hemmings, where have you been? Do you know how worried I was?" She started piling up those stupid motherly questions that everyone hates. I just rolled my eyes.

"I will explain later. Do you know where Luke is? I really need to talk to him." I asked very annoyed.

"Okay. I better hear answers though. Luke is upstairs with his friends. Don't interrupt too much." She eased. I rolled my eyes again and stomped up the stairs.

As I got to Luke's door, I went to open it, but it was locked. "LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS, YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR UP RIGHT NOW!" I yelled hoping he would unlock it. He didn't. Instead he just yelled back.

"And what if I don't? What are you gonna do then, Miss Clifford? That's basically what you are now, right?" He questioned.

I let out a loud sigh. I was unlocking his door on my own by now. I knew how to since it's the same as my door and I could easily get my key to unlock his door.

Once I opened the door something was strange. There were four people in Luke's room and the one person I only saw once before when leaving school early a few days ago. I didn't know her name or who exactly she was, but she was obviously good friends with these boys. "What do you want, Ashleigh?" Luke asked annoyed. I scoffed at his question.

"WHAT DO I WANT? ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU BOYS JUST BEAT UP MICHAEL FOR NO DAMN REASON AND YOU ASK ME WHAT I WANT?" I took a deep breath so I would calm down. "I can't believe you. Oh and who is she? Wait no don't answer that. I don't care anymore." I slammed his door and stumbled downstairs meeting with my mother again.

She must've seen that I was upset because she started with more stupid questions. "Sweetie, what's wrong? What happened?" She cooed. I just ignored her and plopped down on the recliner tuning my attention to the TV.

Around an hour later, the boys and the random girl came down. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I honestly didn't want to see any of them. However, as they reached the door, Calum and the girl kissed. It wasn't just a peck either, it was an actual kiss. When they were done slopping eachother, the other two boys clapped like retarded seals and cheered. Boys, ugh. "Yeah! Calum and Arianna sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Ashton called.

I guess her name is Arianna now. It doesn't matter. Shes the least of my worries. I smoothly stood up, walked over towards the door, and smacked Luke across the face. After doing that, I turned around and trotted up to my room with an evil smirk wiped on my face. I could hear Luke's voice still yell, "What the hell was that?!" I slammed my bedroom door shut and laughed. The grimace that I had faded as my phone rang. It was Michael.

I answered and instantly skipped the welcoming hello to asking questions. "Are you okay?" I blurted out.

"Well hello to you too" he chucked, "and yes I'm fine."

"Oh right. sorry. Everything is just going horrible for me and I needed to check and make sure you were okay before I broke down." I admitted. For a minute, Michael's line went dead. "What's wrong, Ashleigh?" "Everything. Just everything. I will tell you later." I assured. I could picture Michael nodding on the other end, but since it was a phone call, I actually couldn't see him. "Alright, well goodnight Ashleigh." he said. "Goodnight Mike." and with that, the call ended. As if on cue, my brother barged in my room.

"What the hell, Ashleigh! What's your problem?" He screamed.

"What's my problem? What's your problem? Why did you hurt Calum and who was that girl?" I snapped back. He yawned and clasped his hands together.

"Michael hurt you. I told you I would hurt him if he did something to you and that's exactly what i did. Don't be yelling at me and don't hit me!" He sassed. I just rolled my eyes.

"Who cares! Maybe I still liked him! You have no right to hurt somebody as much as you hurt him!" I scolded which earned a scoff from Luke.

"As if! You have no right to like my best friend. Or should I say, my ex best friend."

"Luke, you can't control who I like or date! And answer my question! Who. Was. That. Girl?"

He paused for a few seconds before responding. "Arianna, Calum's girlfriend. Why? Are you jealous that she's dating my friend who you probably love?" He coughed.

I just picked up my bedside lamp and threw it at him. "GET OUT!" I screamed. He did and as he walked away, I noticed the lamp hit my wall which left a huge hole. Fuck.

A/N
Okay, so this update was probably the only chapter that I'm actually exited to post. Idk why tho. Oh well. THE BOYS ROCKED THE KIDS CHOICE AWARDS AND THEY LOOKED GREAT IN SLIME!

This chapter is dedicated to calumscello_