Chapter 31

I ran right back to Michael's house and I promised myself that I would make it seem as if I'm not pregnant and then I would hand him the box and I even had a bib in there that said Daddy. I don't know why it said Daddy but I thought it went well with the occasion.

I opened his front door and ran up to him. "Mikey, Mikey, Mikey!" I yelled while hugging him.

"They came out negative I'm assuming" he smiled. I looked at him trying my best not to cry. Would he leave me if I told him I was pregnant? I know he said before that he wouldnt, but he could have realized that he's not ready or something. "Listen I have really good news!" He said to me.

"Okay I'll wait for what I have. You tell me the news." I said.

"We are going on tour! Me, Luke, Cal, and Ash, were all going on tour in a few weeks! It's last minute, I know, but we're going on tour!" He yelled. I was really happy for them but I couldn't hold back my tears. He was leaving me as a pregnant teenager to care for a child inside of me and myself. What happens when the baby is born? This is a nightmare. Just when I thought things were going to be okay with the pregnancy, it all turned around and backfired on me.

I couldn't help it. I fell to the ground sobbing. Michael kneeled down to rub my back. "Its alright, Ashleigh. I'm gonna see if we can take you. I mean you're my girlfriend and Luke's sister. They should let us bring you." he whispered in my ear.

"It's not that Michael!" I yelled.

"Then what?" He asked.

"Here," I handed him the box and he looked at it before opening it.

"A-Ashleigh, I'm I'm so sorry." he stuttered, "I don't know what to say about this!? Two greaT things in one day!" He called out.

"Are you fucking serious, Michael? You're going to go on tour and possibly take me? I'm not having it Michael. I have to take care of a baby and myself. I can't fucking believe you'd rather go on tour and have me suffering and you think it's all fine? It's not, Michael. You can go on tour, I'm not. I'm staying where the baby is safe." I yelled, but instantly calmed down taking in deep breaths.

"Ashleigh, you know this is great for my career. I don't want to be away from you for a long time again."

"You have to Mike unless you're going to cancel. I'm fine with you going. I really am." I spoke truthfully.

"If you're sure. Now how are we gonna tell everyone the news?" He asked.

"I've got an idea. Give me the box, but not the bib. You can keep that." I told him. He gave me the box with the test in it. I grabbed wrapping paper and wrapped the box. "Now let's go back to my place."

-

We've been in my home for a half an hour and finally everybody was here. My mom, Luke, Ben, and Jack, as well as Mike and me.

"Okay. I want to give the family this present that me and Michael made." I said revealing a little hint, but I don't think anybody caught on to what I was saying.

I handed the "gift" to my mom and told her to open it with everyone around. She tore the wrapping paper carefully and saw the box as soon as she unlatched the hook, the box opened wide. I stuffed the box with tissue paper so they'd have to dig for what they were looking for.

All of their faces were full of interest in what was happening. The last piece of tissue paper was thrown out of the box and all of their eyes opened wide. Me and Michael were just standing in front of them with the biggest yet goofiest smiles ever.

My mom looked up at Michael and then me. "Awww my baby is all grown up. I'm gonna grandmother my daughter's child! She cooed as she walked up to hug both of us.

Luke looked up and Michael and his ears had steam coming out of them. He stood up and stomped over to Michael. Luke pushed Michael against the wall as we all just watched. "Luke!" I yelled. "Stop!" He just kept mumbling things like 'what the fuck?! Why did you fuck my sister and get her pregnant? What if you gave her a sexually transmitted disease? Fuck you!' he stopped when I yelled "LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS! LET HIM GO!"

"Why should I? My baby sister can't be pregnant! She isn't even 20! And why is it my best friend who will be the father?" He yelled back. My mom told him to go upstairs for a while. My other brothers just congratulated us.

"So, who topped? Mr. Clown or Miss Strong?" Jack joked.

"Haha very funny" I rolled my eyes. I looked over and Michael was blushing with his hand up. "MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD!"

-

Michael and I decided that we should tell Ash and Calum so we made our way over there and saw that Calum was at Ashton's house.

Michael knocked on the door a few times and Ashton opened. "Hey guys! Come in!" We walked in and Calum was laying on the couch.

"Hoodzy!" I yelled as I ran over to the New Zealander boy who I loved as a friend. I jumped on him and he noticed my stomach grew a tiny bit.

"You gained a little weight." he teased. The thing with Calum was that he could make fun of me and I would just laugh.

"Actually no I haven't. I have, but I havent."

"What?" He laughed.

"Calum, I'm pregnant! I cheered. Calum gave me a big bone-crushing hug and congratulated me and Mike. Ashton jumped and gave us a pep talk saying how we should have used protection, but he was happy for us.

"I'm gonna go get a few buckets of KFC chicken for the soon to be parents." Ashton yelled as he left.

"Ash and his KFC," Mike mumbled which made both me and Calum laugh.

A/N

Oh shit. Luke is on his man period. watch out, we got a badass over here! but YAY EVERYBODY except Luke ARE HAPPY FOR MASHLEIGH!!!!