Chapter 37

"My water broke" i exhaled deeply.

"Oh shit! What am I supposed to do?" He asked.

"It would be lovely if you could come and be with me." I told him.

"Michael! Get your ass off the couch!" Luke yelled.

"Fuck you, Luke. I have to leave."

"We can't cancel." Luke tried saying.

"Play without me. Ashleigh's water broke and you know how long it takes to get home from here. I have to go now!" He yelled while rummaging through something.

"Then I'm leaving too and we can't play with a bassist and a drummer only. We have to tell everybody." I heard Luke say.

"Listen Ashleigh, were leaving now. Hang in there babe. I guess I'll call my mom and talk to our manager to get a plane now." He said quickly. He hung up.

"MOOOOOMMMMM!!!" I yelled. She ran up to my room. "Take me to the hospital. My water broke." She dropped the pan that she just had and helped my downstairs and into the back of the car. She called my brothers and the guys parents as well as Zack, Cassandra and Arianna telling them I'm going into labor.

-

In the hospital, they brought me to a room and only a few people were allowed in.

We were in the room for hours until I got a call from Luke. My mom answered it since she had my phone. I was breathing in and out heavily.

"Hello... yeah she's doing well. When do you think you'll be here? Please hurry, Luke. I know you can't tell the plane to get here any sooner but tell me when you get off of the plane and I will tell Jack to get you guys. Love you. Bye."

I wasn't in too much pain since we entered the hospital room. A little pain here and there, but nothing major. I was quite relaxed and wanted to sleep, but it would be weird sleeping with people surrounding me.

I closed my eyes for 2 seconds and my mom yelled at me. "Ashleigh Rose Hemmings! You cannot sleep right now!" I was tired, but I guess i can wait.

"Do it for the children" I accidentally mumbled. Jack laughed.

"It's like she's on laughing gas or something." It actually was. I felt loopy and wasn't quite sure of what I was saying. I wanted Michael and Luke to be here for the birth, but I wasn't sure if they would make it.

From where they are at, it would take at least 20 hours to get here. I was losing my hope that they would make it here in time.

I waited until my mom went for some coffee to shut my eyes. I'm gonna say I had a nice nap that lasted roughly 6 hours. I change my mind. That's not a nap, that's sleep.

I fluttered my eyes opening remembering my surroundings and Ben jumped. "Its alive!" He whisper yelled. everybody chuckled at his sudden movement. Zack came up next to me when I signaled for him to come closer.

"Zachary Roberts, thank you for helping me throughout this pregnancy since Michael wasn't here. I mean it from the deepest place in my heart. Thank you." I smiled.

"You're welcome, Ash. I'd do anything to help my best friend." He kissed my head.

It felt like everybody snoozed off for a while and then I yelled. Most of them looked up. A striking pain was going through my stomach and I curled up into a ball wanting the pain to stop and Michael to be here with me. I looked at the clock on the wall. 11:20 pm. I sighed. I knew Michael wouldn't be here for at least 10 hours.

The pains grew worse as I gripped into my stomach. The nurse rushed over to me with some medicine. She gave me the pills which I absolutely dreaded and she gave me water to help swallow them. Can Michael get here sooner?

WOW! IM SO HAPPY FOR ASHLEIGH!!! ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE NAME REVEAL? THE NAMES FOR THE BABIES ARE............Ashton! Drumroll please!.............................

-

-

-

-

Going to be announced next update.

Bye penquins!
-kiara