Chapter 32

Today is the day that I sure as hell hoped wouldn't happen, but unfortunately it did. Luke, Michael and the other boys were leaving for tour. We all spent the whole night together and made plans for communication like Mike and I did with London. That was yesterday.

Now we were at the familiar airport. The only difference is the positions. Michael is in that plane instead of me and I'm the one crying outside of it. I saw Michael and Luke's faces peek out of the window smiling and waving at me. Michael with his now black hair and Luke with his short slicked quiff otherwise known as the "Jack Hemmings do". The plane left before I knew it and I've been crying quite a lot.

When my mom and brothers and I left, I called my best friend from my old school, Zack. "Hey Zack," I said and he responded with the usual 'hey Ashleigh it's been a while'. "Listen, I have a huge problem." I began. "You know Luke and his band?"

"Yeah. They're on tour. They're like the biggest band on the planet right now." he replied.

"Yeah and... wait what? They're the biggest band on the planet?"

"Yeah. They are the number one trend on all social medias and they're nominated for plenty of awards. How didn't you know that?" He asked.

"Oh my god, I don't know, but I feel bad now. Anyways Michael is my boyfriend and they left."

"Michael Clifford is your boyfriend?"

"Yes, now listen." I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

"I'm listening." He sighed.

"I'm kinda sorta pregnant and he's on tour. I told him I'd be fine and I'm not sure about that. Could you maybe help me sometimes?" I said.

"Back up! You're pregnant? Michael Clifford got you pregnant? How did Luke react?"

"Ssshhh.. Yes I'm pregnant, Yes Michael got me pregnant, and Luke was pissed. Now answer the question," I sneered.

"Okay. Yeah sure. I mean. I'll definitely help you! Do you want me to come over now?" He asked.

"I mean, I don't really need anything right now, but sure. You can."

"Okay. Be right over." He said and then the phone call ended.

When Zack got to my place he noticed the little bump starting to form in my stomach and hugged me. It was just a normal day. We sat on the couch watching Netflix and ate a lot of pizza. I ordered the pizza that Michael would always get and eating it made me think of him which made me tear up. I ended up falling asleep on Zack's shoulder.

-

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing at 3 in the morning. I looked at my screen and squinted until my eyes were used to the bright screen. Luke was FaceTiming me. I answered the video call.

"Hey Ashleigh! Oh. Who are you with and what time is it?" he asked.

I just laughed. "Damn you men ask a lot of questions." I said and I must've woken up Zack. "I'm with Zack and it's about 3 am." I told him.

The first thing Luke said after that was "Hi Zack!" The brown haired boy sitting next to me just waved with squinted eyes.

When I laughed a little, I heard the all too familiar voice of the one person who makes me happy, Michael. "Ashleigh!" He yelled grabbing Luke's phone out of his grip. I smiled. "Hi Mikey!"

"Hi Michael," Zack greeted.

"Who's that?!" He yelled jealously.

"Aww is somebody jealous?" I asked pouting my lips.

"That's Zack, Ashleigh's best friend from school." Luke answered. "What's he doing with you?" Michael said through gritted teeth.

"Michael, mate, calm down. She hasn't seen him in years. They're just friends. Besides, Zack is gay. He wouldn't date Ashleigh or anything. Trust me." Luke said which calmed Michael down.

-

It's been two months since the boys have been away and my belly was getting bigger. My cravings for food was also increased. I ate meals for two and did everything I was supposed to for pregnancies.

Zack has been back and forth from my house to his everyday. I kept reminding myself that I would see the boys next week when they come back here. The time flew by really fast considering I slept for most of it. Oops.

-

I was asleep on my bed when the door opened. I figured it was just my mom or Zack so I kept my eyes closed. When I opened them up somebody more important was standing there.

"Mikey!" I yelled as I slowly but surely got up. He put his hands on my stomach and kissed it whispering sweet nothings to the child inside of me. Next to walk in was Luke. The other boys were at their houses for the time here. "Lucifer!" He hugged me and looked at my stomach.

"You have a person in your belly." Luke pointed as if he was 4.

"Yes." I laughed. "Yes I do. The baby shower is supposed to be next month. I know you guys won't make it, so I was thinking we could be on Skype the whole time and you can see all the gifts for the baby then." I said.

"When are we finding out the gender?" Michael asked.

"I made an appointment for today at 6." I looked at my watch, "It's 5:37, we should go!" I said rushing to get ready.

-

We got in the room with the doctor and waited for the results. "Miss Hemmings and Mr. Clifford, I am happy to announce that the gender of your baby is-

DUN DUN DUN!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT THE BABY TO BE??

(Vote for this chapter bc Zack is Connor Franta.)

Bye Penquins!

-Kiara