Chapter 27

As much as I hated doing it last night, I left. I wasn't trying to end anything or hurting his feelings, but I didn't know what to say or do after that. Michael probably hates me by now, but I decided to call him anyways.

After a few rings, Michael picked up. "Hello?" His groggy voice spoke. I knew that voice. That was the voice of a very sleepy Michael. How? It's 2 in the afternoon.

"Michael, listen" I said just before he cut me off.

"No Ashleigh, you listen. I'm sorry for last night. I really am." he apologized with grace, "I would have come over, but I didn't think you wanted to see me or talk to me"

"Michael, it's not your fault. It's just what you said was beautiful and I didn't know what to do. You obviously didn't see me crying while putting my clothes on or even read the note that I left under the door. I was lost in my mind thinking of you and I didn't know what I was doing so therefore, I'm sorry. I will always talk to you Michael. Even if we are mad at eachother. I will always try to reason with you to bring things back to normal. You can come over if you want." I spoke.

"Oh okay. I thought it was my fault and you were mad at me. I didn't see you or the note last night. I'll be right over and we can cuddle until sunrise."

"Okay Michael, I would love that. See you soon." I said right before making kiss noises through the mic. Michael returned the kiss and hung up. What did I just agree to? I have to get on the plane at 7:30 tonight. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt.

I was moving around quick throughout the house stuffing my suitcase with things other than clothes and before I knew it the doorbell rang. "I got it," Luke yelled. I figured I'd just let him get it while I put my makeup and Mac Book in the suitcase as well as some chargers and other random stuff.

"Ashleigh, Michael's here!" Luke called to me. I dropped everything on my bed and ran downstairs to be greeted by a tired Michael. Luke must've been talking to him. "Did you tell him that he has to leave by 6:30?" Luke asked me. Michael must've heard because his eyes opened wide.

"What?! I thought we were going to cuddle until sunrise." He spoke disappointingly.

"I'm sorry Mike, I forgot that the plane leaves tonight. I thought it was tomorrow. We can still do things until I have to go." I reasoned with him.

"You never told me why you're living in London for two years." Michael spoke. "Maybe longer" Luke added. "What?!" Michael exclaimed.

"Our Aunt who lives in London is very ill and they don't think she will make it for much longer." I began to tear up.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry."

"Hey, can I have like an hour with Michael? I'm his friend you know!" Luke changed the subject. I left it up to Michael and Luke for an hour and a half. During that time I was getting last minute things ready and I plugged my phone in so the battery would last a while. I opened my laptop and went on YouNow to watch my favorite internet person broadcasting, ITristonTyler. He is my favorite person to watch and he's 17, so that's good.

-

After a while, Michael came in and told me he was all mine now. He sat down next to me as I finished watching Triston.

"So what do you want to do for about three hours?" I asked.

"First talk about how we'll talk." He said. That was a good thing.

"I mean, there's FaceTime, Skype, Oovoo, Kik, iMessage, Twitter, and plenty of other things. And since the fee for worldwide texts and shit gets expensive we will talk one or sometimes twice a week." I tried explaining, but Michael wasn't having it.

"I want to talk to you and see your face everyday though! Why can't I just come with you and leave this hell hole that I call a home." He cried.

"Mike, the bill will be too expensive and you might get your phone taken away. You can't come with as much as I wish you could. Seriously, your house isn't that bad. You've lived in it for a long tim-" He stopped me mid sentence.

"But I didn't have an annoying sister that has a 24/7 surveillance on me!"

"Mike, she doesn't watch you like that. Yeah, she's really nosy and gets in people's business, but she isn't too bad. Tell me the problems you have with her when we talk and I will try to help, okay?"

"Okay." He sighed.

We laid on the couch in the living room with the rest of my family watching Mean Girls on Netflix. Me and Luke saw it already at least 20 times. We could narrate everything.

I was cuddled up with Michael, which he ending up falling asleep, and counted down the minutes until we had to go. I told Michael that Ben couldn't go yet because he would be fired from his job, so Ben could take him to the airport and bring him back.

When it was 6:15 we decided we should head out so I woke up Mike and basically hugged and kissed the whole way there and saying how much we love eachother and how we will miss eachother.

-

The plane was about to leave and we had to say our last goodbyes to Ben and Mike. I cried a little and I saw Michael did too. As we were boarded, Michael yelled something and I looked out the window to see him in full tears with a heart made from his hands and he blew kisses at me. I returned the gestures and cried into Luke's shoulder until I cried myself to sleep.

A/N

Next chapter will be the only chapter about London except for a little in the chapter after. I don't want to go in too much detail of London since I don't have anything planned for that.

Bye penquins!

-Kiara xx