17 What do you need from me?

Yeji and Lia didn't need long until they arrived at the dance studio. Yeji could hear her friends from outside on the street already and smiled lightly at recognising Yuna's laugh.

They got greeted by a woman on the counter who just lazily pointed to the hallway upon seeing Lia.

"Do you know her?" Yeji asked, following Lia into the hallway after giving the woman a subtle nod.

"Oh yeah, that's Dami. She works here, and even though I don't really dance, I often accompany Ryujin." Lia replied looking for the right studio.

"I think it's this one." The vampire stated at the second door, from where loud music was playing. Arriving in front of the door the two friends could already hear loud talking and commotion from inside.

Lia opened the door to find Chaeryeong and Yuna in a fist fight.

"Yah! I told you it's on the right foot!" Yuna shouted frustrated.

"Oh, come on! it's my first time learning this part!" Chaeryeong argued. "Stop yelling at me...and Ryujin got it wrong too.... so, I would assume that the problem isn't with me." Chaeryeong huffed back, teasingly hitting Yuna.

While both were still nagging at each other, Ryujin acknowledged the door opening and stifled her laugh.

She walked over to Yeji who was shaking her head at the childish banter and Lia laughing at the scene.

"Nice to finally meet you Yeji." Ryujin called out, standing in front of them. "I already heard a lot of things about you."

The vampire smiled at Ryujin's warm approach. "Well, I hope only good things, even though I think those two ruined my image." She chuckled.

The hunter grinned wide, having found a way to annoy her friend. "Oh, they could never. Lia talked about you so high-ly.... she w-wouldn't stoep.. " She wasn't able to finish the sentence, having Lia's hand covering her mouth.

Yeji laughed out loud at the two friends, while Lia had Ryujin in a head lock still covering her mouth with one hand.

"This idiot isn't able to finish her sentence I believe." Lia concluded and snickered at the unsuccessful try of Ryujin to free herself.

Even though Yeji could see Lia's smile, she also acknowledged a tint of red on the shorter girl's cheeks. She smiled to herself, realising that what Ryujin had said couldn't be so far away from reality.

"Hi guys, since when did you arrive?" Yuna asked, walking to them, Chaeryeong by her side.

"The moment you and Chaeryeong were hitting each other because apparently you are a bad teacher." Yeji replied.

Chaeryeong laughed at her comment, seeing a pout forming on Yuna's face. The oldest vampire smiled wide and started tickling Yuna.

"I was kidding, you ticklish tree. I know you are a great teacher." She stated, still tickling the younger.

Yuna started laughing and quickly pricked Yeji into her side, making the other yelp, immediately stopping in her tracks.

"Apology accepted." Yuna breathed out holding her stomach with one hand and keeping Yeji away with the other.

The older chuckled and looked at the rest, who had intently watched them. Lia loosened her grip around Ryujin, keeping her arm on the other's shoulder. Chaeryeong had a big smile plastered on her face, she found this quite entertaining.

"What did you chaotic children do?" Lia asked turning her head to Yuna.

"We danced a lot and made fun of you." Ryujin answered with a wink.