42 Then that is your good will

At the same time on the other side of the city, Minjeong felt just a little nostalgic.

They used to run over rooftops like this all the time. Together as four, Yizhou and Aeri on the sides while Jimin was behind them watching their blind spots.

Even now, they wear moving in a diamond formation.

At the sight of her balcony, she jumped of the edge of the rooftop to land smoothly right at the door.

Minjeong always left a key to her balcony door outside. Her apartment was on the highest floor and therefore very hard to reach for a human. And well, supernaturals didn't really need a key if they wanted to enter.

Paying the three behind her no mind, she pulled the key from under the small mattress and opened the door.

"You know it's not a good idea to show us the place where you leave your keys." The orange haired quipped.

"Shut up, Yizhou. As if you didn't know where it already was." Minjeong grumbled, the real name of her childhood friend felt almost foreign to her ears.

She hadn't said her name for a century and with it, all kinds of emotions came crashing back. Her heart beating in her chest, memories of late night talks and loud laughter ringing in her ears.

If she wasn't so distracted by hiding her feelings and keeping a natural guard, she would've noticed the same changed aura in Yizhou's gaze.

However, she didn't. 

Instead Minjeong let herself in, knowing that the others really didn't need an invitation.

She took off her shoes and hung up her coat on the nearest chair, only to turn around and observe the bunch following her.

It seemed normal to the eyes, just three girls dressed in long coats, taking off their shoes on the mattress outside and walking in one after the other. If it weren't for the stark red dots and stains on their clothes and cheeks, for the noticeable hobble in Yizhou's step and the cuts on their clothes.

Jimin was the last, closing the door behind her and leaving the key on the table.

And now all four just stared at each other again.

"Nice loft you got." Aeri commented.

Minjeong stared at her almost infuriated. "If it wasn't for the fact that you were already here more than once-"

"We left you a gift!" Yizhou interjected.

Minjeong's glare shifted to the younger. "You left me a threat on white paper....I can't even begin to understand why you had to kidnap her... you could've just kidnapped me for god's sake."

It was silent, Jimin's eyes observing the alpha. "Would you have let us?"

"Of course not. But she didn't either, so what was it for?" Minjeong argued, hands flairing up in anger. "Did you want to scare me? Was it just out of fun?!"

There was a tensed silence, Yizhou's soft chuckles infruriating Minjeong even more.

Aeri's smile widened. "You like her?"

The blonde was close to ripping someones head off. "Oh my-" She grumbled, massaging her forehead.

"If you are not able to talk like normal beings, you can leave."

"We are not leaving without you." Jimin exclaimed.

"We can discuss whatever you want, but I won't just go with you." Minjeong countered.