31 Do I scare you Minjeong?

After Yeji and Lia had left so abruptly, both vampire and werewolf glared at each other in a matter to make sure the other wouldn't try anything.

They walked together into the next building. Chaeryeong following the blonde every move she made, already trying to find out what all of this was about. She could already imagine what Minjeong would ask.

What are you doing here? From where are you, newbies? 

They finally reached a hallway that seemed almost empty. Chaeryeong looked around, finding that even the last person had left in a hurry.

She shifted her focus to Minjeong and smiled daring. "So, do I need to drag you into that classroom, or can you walk on your own?" Her eyes turning to a dark shade of red, challenging the werewolf.

The blonde huffed, before making the silver reappear for a second, only to wink teasingly. "Anything for you." She said and started approaching the first classroom, finding it open and empty.

Chaeryeong followed her, trying to withstand the slowly forming smile on her lips.

"Why is it so empty here?"

Minjeong shrugged her shoulders. "This is the physics building... and most students with that major have math in the morning. It's been like this ever since I came here."

The atmosphere was tensed, mixed unknown with curious excitement. Minjeong intrigued the redhead.

Finding the werewolf sitting on the teacher's desk, Chaeryeong closed the door behind her and approached her, keeping a distance between them.

"So?" Chaeryeong asked, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"So...?" Minjeong repeated, tilting her head.

"What do you want?"

"An answer to a simple question. What are you doing here?"

Chaeryeong rolled her eyes. "Studying....I thought that was obvious" she replied, frowning.

Minjeong stayed quiet, examining Chaeryeong's face. "This college is off limits for clan members...and that rule was as far as I thought for everyone."

Chaeryeong couldn't hide her curiosity. "Off limits?"

"No vampire of a clan is allowed to study here. It's prohibited. This city has three colleges and each clan claimed one for themselves, so that the rival teenagers wouldn't cause problems. They left this one as free ground..., but you seem like this is all new to you." She added.

The redhead nodded slowly.

"You aren't from here?"

Chaeryeong looked indifferent. "That's none of your business."

The blonde chuckled amused. "At this point, we both know that I don't need an answer...." She observed the latter. "You really don't know anythi-.."

Chaeryeong didn't let her finish. "Do vampires attend this college?"

Minjeong blinked irritated.

But she answered anyways. "Only strays." Looking at the redhead she continued. "But you are too self-accomplished to be that... you look more like a whole new clan...". She chuckled, not evil nor friendly. "...definitely not from here."

"Yeah, okay I get it." Her expression blank. "Will we get in trouble for crossing the school grounds?"

The werewolf shrugged. "I honestly don't know. You are the first to disobey that rule... and you don't even belong to the city's clans, so I would assume that you aren't involved in all of that..., but my thoughts are pretty much irrelevant, I'm not even a vampire."