47 It would only be fair if we both suffered, right?

Aeri pursed her lips, eyes locking onto Minjeong.

"You found a very attractive group of people. I must give you that." She commented heartfelt.

"Is this some kind of reverse stockholm syndrome?" Yuna questioned, barely holding back.

Yizhou laughed out loud. "I knew I liked you...." She tilted her head, smiling softly.

Yuna picked up her gaze and smiled friendly. "Hi, my name is Yuna. I am the girl you kidnapped."

"Nice to meet you, Yuna." Jimin said, gaze turning to the redhead next to the vampire.

But Chaeryeong wasn't even looking at her direction.

Yuna saw the movement and felt a grin forming "well, I will get something from the kitchen.... who wants to join?"

"Me." Yizhou exclaimed just as enthusiastic, following Yuna who in hindsight should've seen it coming. Trying really hard not to kick that orange-haired junkie.

"Yizhou, could you bring me something to drink?" Jimin called out, not willing to get it herself.

The latter was already in the kitchen when an exaggerating sigh escaped her lips. "Get it yourself grandma."

Jimin bit her lip, finding Chaeryeong already looking at her with a shy smile on her face.

At that the omega smiled back, shaking her head.

"Chaery, you want some too?"  Yuna called out, loud enough for everybody to hear.

Chaeryeong chuckled, straightening up. "Yes, please." 

Jimin tilted her head. "Chaery?"

The redhead raised an eyebrow. "I thought I was sexy fox for you"

Jimin couldn't help but laugh, Yeji hitting her side.

"Of course, anything you want."

The redhead smiled lazily. "It's Chaeryeong."

And before Aeri could turn around and ask the last vampire, Yeji waved sweetly: "I am Yeji."

"The oldest right?" Jimin asked, a knowing gaze in her eyes.

Yeji nodded in favor, finding an empathic smile on Jimin's face. Something in the wolf's eyes telling her that Jimin shared her fate.

Before she could further engage into serious conversation, Yuna came back out of the kitchen Yizhou right behind her.

"Was kidnapping me your genius plan?" The vampire quipped after getting herself some chips, controlling herself from laughing at them. Yizhou right behind her shoved the vampire, rolling her eyes annoyed.

"It was one of many." Jimin tried to argue, face scrunching up into a frown once she realised that the cup Yizhou had handed her was filled with orange juice. Looking at the younger, she found a grin full of mischief.

"Did the others fail or what? Had you planned from the beginning to take only her or was it coincidence?" Chaeryeong added curiously, now also munching on something.

"Wasn't planned." She replied, taking a sip from the orange juice out of respect to the owners. All while sending Yizhou her most spiteful look. 

"We had prepared ourselves to sedate you both, but it was so much fun to fight you and I guess I was just curious how you would handle the situation..." Jimin explained half-heartedly, staring at her cup instead of looking Yuna in the eyes.