30 Art isn't a secret

"Is that Lia?!" Chaeyeon called out, forcefully turning Yeji's body to a mass of people roaming around in front of them.

The younger sighed clearly annoyed. "Which one of all these people are you referring to?" She asked facing her friend.

Chaeyeon answered with a pout on her lips. "I am just excited, don't blame me."

Yeji laughed. "I am not... but please just wait until I find her, okay?"

The two were accompanied by the other vampires far left of the university's campus. It was their first day of school and both Sakura and Chaeyeon wouldn't leave before they finally got a glimpse of the campus and moreover of the hunters.

"When do classes start?" Yuna asked Chaeryeong.

The older shrugged indifferent. "I don't know... let's just follow Yeji, she hopefully knows where and when we have to be in class."

Let's just say, Yeji definitely didn't know where the classes were.

Yuna nodded, giving Chaeryeong a thumbs-up. "Sounds like a plan."

"Oh, wait that's her." Yeji exclaimed, gaining everyone's attention. And truth be told, Lia was approaching, a wide genuine smile on her lips and an unknown girl holding her hand.

"She is pretty...good job, Yeji." Chaeyeon stated, holding a fist out for Yeji to check on.

The younger laughed lightly, bumping her own fist against Chaeyeon's "Thanks, yeon."

The two college students finally were close enough for Lia to greet everyone. "Hi, guys! Welcome to our university." She smiled and waved at the two new faces. "I don't think I have met you before, I am Lia."

"I am Sakura and that is Chaeyeon, my girlfriend." The oldest greeted back friendly.

"Nice to meet you." Lia said, her gaze shifting between the two sisters, tilting her head in question.

"Oh yeah, Chaery is my little sister... not my twin." Chaeyeon stated.

The brunette hummed soft. "Well, while we are at it... This is my friend Minjeong. She will help me walk you around."

At the mention of her name the blonde smiled and bowed her head lightly.

As Yeji was the nearest to her, she bowed and greeted back. "I am Yeji, this is Chaeryeong and Yuna." She said, motioning to the younger girls next to her.

"Nice to meet you." Minjeong said, her voice a mix of honey and husk.

Sakura got weird vibes from the newcomer and eyed Yeji, wanting to know if the other had also picked up on it.

Instead of her, Chaeryeong shared Sakura's concerned gaze and nodded her head very lightly, knowing that Minjeong was talking with Yeji.

"She doesn't smell like a human." Chaeyeon whispered into Sakura's ear. The other nodded in thought.

"You wanna come see the college?" Lia asked, turning her head from her conversation with Yeji and Minjeong to the others.

Yuna smiled warm. "Yes, of course." She replied, noticing that Ryujin wasn't present.

"Well, I guess that's our cue to say goodbye." Chaeyeon stated and walked over to her sister to hug her.

"You don't want to come with?" Yuna asked furrowing her brows.

"Nah, I think I saw enough." The latter called, winking gleeful.

It was clear what staid unsaid. Chaeyeon had no intention on staying anymore.