Synopsis

A year has passed and everything it starting to fall into place for everyone , the death of Larissa was an eye opener for everyone and everyone quickly for their minds together .

As promised the boys left the drug game and decided to become legit with themselves . Lo decided to start school more seriously and use his basketball skills to join the basketball team and he quickly became a starting member of his schools basketball team . After graduating he planned to Duke University in North Carolina on the full ride scholarship he was offered.

Zo alway had a way with words and decided to put all of his rhymes that he kept in his notebook to good use and pursue a rapping career , it had only been 8 months since he started but he was making a name for himself quick . He was known locally and he was getting more known in other states too .

He & Dekia were still going strong and he was a big help to his career taking off so fast . When she started college she started a youtube page and became and influencer and she promoted her man every chance she got when she wasn't running behind Julez and Zion. They were popular college athletes and they often did dumb stuff that she had to help them out of .

Derrick decided to go into business with his brother so he put his technical skills to use and started making , selling , and producing beats . He started only out producing for Zo but other artist were reaching out to him as well .

Nadia just welcomed his second son Dash into the world and they were still going strong in their relationship. He was still messing with Kentrice and he honestly didn't know who he wanted to be with .

Darkayla was still with Lance raising her twins , she finally decided to go to school to become an Esthetician , she was almost finished and Lance was covering the expenses of her own Beauty Bar .

Lance and Quan ran his uncles business and they became the plugs of New Orleans and surrounding states . Anybody that wanted to sell anything had to go through them and get their work from them .

Big Zo and Deedy finally settled down and was talking about marriage . Deedy stepped up and was now a full time mom and grandmother. While Big Zo was busy a work she was a house girlfriend who dropped the kids to and from school , did the housework , cooking and watched the grandkids while everyone was busy .

The kids were doing good as well , All of them were enrolled in extracurricular activities after school except for Zoey who rushed home to be with her baby.

Everything was going good for everybody until it wasn't .