Chapter Forty Nine

Chapter Forty Nine

Kierra soothed her whining baby as she walked up to Big Zo's door and rang the doorbell . Kia and Zo had moved to Atlanta already but she knew they were in town because she saw on instagram that Darkayla and Lance had got married a few days prior . Which was perfect timing because she was already in town for her father's memorial service .

The door opened and when Zoey saw it was her she rolled her eyes . Kierra couldn't believe that the little girl that used to be all under her when she was with Zo was all grown up with a baby of her own .

Zoey started to shut the door in her face but Kierra caught it . " I come in peace , I promise . I just need to talk to Zo for a minute " Kierra pleaded .

" talk to him about what ? that better not be his baby or ima help Kia beat you up " Zoey said as she tried to get a look at the baby she was holding . Zoey kept her mouth shut when it came to other people's business but she saw all the drama kierra put out on the internet revolving zo and kia and she couldn't respect her for it .

" No this is not his baby " Kierra said . " Can I please just talk to him ? I know he's here "

" Go around the yard and knock on the house in the back . He's back there " Zoey told her .

" There's another house in the back of this house ? " Kierra asked . She didn't know exactly what Big Zo did but all she knew as that he had money. She never understood why Zo and Lo wanted to sell drugs when Big Zo was sitting on so much money.

" that's what I just said , right? " Zoey said smartly . She closed the door in her face and Kierra went around the yard and saw the house in the back . She knocked on the door since that one didn't have a doorbell .

The door opened and when Kia saw her she rolled her eyes . " what now kierra ? it's like you pop up every couple of months starting shit "

" i'm not here to start anything , I just wanna talk I promise " Kierra said.

She looked sincere so Kia let her in. " Is Zo here ? " Kierra asked as she sat on the couch and looked around the house. The triplets were in their playpen playing with toys , Uriah the youngest baby was in his bassinet sleeping , and Zo'hara was seated on the floor playing with dolls .

" Zo come here " Kia called out and she sat on the opposite end of the couch from Kierra . Zo walked in the front room and smacked his teeth when he saw Kierra .

" The fuck you want ? " He asked her rudely .

" I came here to make amends " She said .

" To make amends ? " Zo asked . He just knew if kierra came to make amends then it was gonna snow outside .

" yes " Kierra said .

Zo sighed as he sat on the couch closer to Kia . " let me hear whatever bullshit you bout to spit out mouth " Zo said. He had been knowing Kierra since she was fifteen and he knew she was conniving so he wasn't sure he was gonna buy whatever it was that she was trying to sell .

" Having Yasmine changed my perspective a lot . I wasn't ready to be a parent when I had Zo'hara and I can admit that I got pregnant on purpose thinking if we had a baby that would keep you around and when it didn't , I didn't care to be a mother but I do love her and I always did . I'm not saying I was a good mother I know i'm not  but I didn't just abandon her and not give a fuck . I knew she was in good hands because I left her with you Zo , you're her father . Why is it that men can up and leave kids and when they decide to grow up and come back around it's all good but when it's a woman it's looked at as something horrible ? I'm not saying it's right at all but i'm just saying I left her with her father and not my mom or a random family member and I know over the past two years i've been causing a lot of drama between the two of you but the truth is I was jealous .