Chapter Thirty Eight

" aye where the fuck her big head ass at ? " Zo asked Lo . They were sitting in the airport pickup line waiting on Leila to come out . The both of them flew into town for Kia and Zo's gender reveal and they couldn't wait to see each other .

" there she go " lo said as he rushed out of the car . Zo smacked his teeth at how she threw her suitcases on the ground and ran to Lo jumping on him . To be even more dramatic Lo started swinging her around .

" Y'all is not in no damn movie ! Do that theatric shit on y'all own time " Zo fussed in a hurry to get home  . Lo and Leila were cheap and booked a 3 am flight because it was the cheapest and he had to break his sleep to come get them.  What made him even more mad is that he was the one that sent them money for the flights and they chose the cheapest one and pocketed the rest of his money .

" Stop hating " Lo said as he gave Leila a few kisses and went to get her bags . After he put her bags in the trunk they both got in the car and headed home .

" what are y'all doing ? " Zo asked Lo and Leila who were following him to the guest house instead of going in the main house where everyone else was .

" We want to stay back here with y'all " Lo said causing Zo to smack his teeth .

" fine but only cause kia gonna be happy to spend some time with leila " Zo said .

" speaking of I don't appreciate how you called my girl going off " Lo said .

" if you not going to do nothing about it shut the fuck up " Zo said as they reached the guest house that was all the way in the back of the yard .

" ima whoop his ass one day " Lo whispered to Leila .

" I heard you .. and don't come in here being all loud my wife and kid is sleeping " he said.

" he gon milk this wife shit ... we know that she your wife you don't have to say to wife everytime you address her " Lo said .

" my wife my wife my wife.. now what bitch ? " Zo said.

" bruh open the damn door so I can lay down it's too early for your bullshit " lo complained.

Zo opened the door and they all walked in the house . Zo smacked his teeth when he saw Kia in the kitchen cooking . " what I told you about this shit ? " He fussed at kia .

" I was hungry for some breakfast and i'm not even standing i'm sitting on a stool " she said .

" Baby it's four in the morning and you making a whole damn breakfast meal " Zo said .

" I'm pregnant with three babies Lorenzo what do you expect ? " She asked as she looked at him .

" nothing baby it's ok " he said . Being pregnant had her being a crybaby and very sensitive so he had to always chose his words wisely to avoid making her cry .

" Well is anybody gonna speak to us ? " Leila asked catching Kia's attention .

" i'm sorry I didn't even notice you .. come give me a hug because i'm not getting up " Kia said  as she turned around a little in her bar stool .

Leila walked over to her and gave her a hug and looked at her stomach. Kia didn't post a lot on social media since she got pregnant and when they talked on facetime she only showed her face so this was her first time seeing how big her stomach was .

Zo shook his head at her telling her not to mention how big she was knowing kia was going to cry ,

Leila nodded and allowed Lo to give Kia and hug . " we getting something to eat too right ? " Lo asked and kia nodded .