Chapter Eighteen

Y'all asked what was going on with the other kids and I realized that I had been mostly focusing on Derrick , Darkayla, Dekia & Zo that I hadn't mentioned them so this chapter with cater around them and Big and Deedy .

18

Zoey heard her alarm clock going off in her sleep causing her to groan and press the lock button on her phone making it stop ringing . She closed her eyes and prepared to finish enjoying her sleep but ten minutes later she felt the cover being thrown off of her body .

" Zoey get up ! You can't keep missing school or your ass is going fail " She heard Big Zo said causing her to open her eyes .

" But im so tired daddy " she complained .

" I'm sorry to hear that .. I told you to put Serenity on a schedule so she won't keep you up all night but you didn't listen to me . I can't keep feeling sorry for you and letting you miss school you already have to do two weeks in the summer for seat time to make up for all your missed days ... you can stop and get you an energy drink on the way to school " Big Zo said and Zoey sighed as she fought back the tears in her eyes .

Everyone thought that she had it easy , that Big Zo raised Serenity for her while she lived her life and did whatver she wanted but that was far from the truth . Big Zo did take care of them financially and he watched Serenity for her while she was at school and sometimes when he saw that she desperately needed a break but he made it he known to her that Serenity was her child and she was going to raise her child as her own so she had to deal with the sacrifices that came with being a teenager mother .

Which meant no more after school activities, no more going out with her friends all the time whenever she wanted .

She eventually got up and looked in Serenity's crib that was on the other side of her room . She was relieved when she saw that she was still sleeping because that gave her more time to tend to herself this morning .

Before having Serenity , Zoey used to go to school everyday all put together . Her hair was always curled , she would have her eyebrows and eyelashes on and even though she wore a uniform she made sure to accessorize and dress it up nice and cute but most days she wore her hair in a bun or ponytail and she didn't even have the time to do any makeup .

" Can you sit in here incase she wakes up while i'm in the shower ? " She asked her daddy and he nodded .

She gathered her school uniform and left out of the room to go to the bathroom . While she was in the shower Big Zo noticed her room was messy so he decided to be nice and straighten it up for her . Once he was done Serenity was waking up so he picked her up out of her crib and changed her diaper and left out of the room with her .

" I got Serenity so take your time getting ready " He yelled out to Zoey outside of the bathroom door before going downstairs wirh Serenity.

He went to the kitchen and Prince and Percy were sitting at the island . Deedy was in the kitchen fixing their plates of food .

Big Zo sat serenity in her high chair and went to the fridge and got her sippy cup . He fixed her some almond milk and went to look at what Deedy cooked for breakfast.

She wasn't as good as a cook as he was but she knew how to the basics and he applauded her for learning how to do that. She made pancakes eggs and bacon .