Chapter Fifteen

15

" Bitch what are you doing ? If you don't go in there and host this event like these people paying you to do " Darkayla fussed at Kia as she stood outside of the club facetiming someone on her phone .

" I am ... i'm just trying to call Zo and wish him good luck on his show " She said causing Julez to smack his teeth .

" Didnt y'all break up ? and ain't this why you broke up with him so you won't have to facetime him while you're in the club ? " Julez asked .

She ignored him as Zo answered her call from his uber . " Hey baby . I thought you was supposed to be hosting at the club " Zo said.

" Yeah im outside right now . I was just calling to wish you good luck on your show like I always do " She said causing him to smile .

" Thank you my love . I really appreciate it . Good luck with whatever you about to do " He said.

" Thanks ... ok I have to go now I was just calling to tell you that . I love you " She said .

" I love you too beautiful ". He said . They disconnected the call and she rolled her eyes at Darkayla and Julez who were making gagging noises .

" Come'on "Kia said as they walked into the club together .

When she walked in the club she immediately spotted the other people she was on the flyer with that she had never met a day in her life. They were also youtubers but they were way bigger than her .

One of the girls GiGi noticed Kia and waved her hand motioning for her to come over . Kia made sure Kayla and Julez were behind her as she walked over to the section .

She and Gigi spoke over instagram dms a couple days ago about collabing so they were cordial with each other.

When she made it to the section she greeted her with a small hug . " This is my sister Kay and my brother Julez " Darkayla said .

Gigi smiled and greeted them . " This is Korday , Ray , and Nate "

Kia shyly waved . " Oh nooo ... somebody get her a shot we is not about to do this shy shit . We about to get lit , and shake some ass that's literally what we getting paid for " Korday said .

" and to take pictures and videos tagging the club on instagram so they can get more people coming here " Gigi added in and Kia nodded .

" Got it ! " Kia said . " Well on that note .. what are we sipping on tonight ? "

" First of all we ain't sipping .. but I think this nigga just ordered a bottle of Casamigos " She said motioning over to Ray who was smoking on a blunt ad of weed was legal in Texas. " and Nate's likes brown so he ordered 1942 , Düsse , and I think Henny "

" Ok cool .. y'all cool with that ? " She asked Kay and Julez and they nodded. "
Ok take me some pictures before I get fucked up " She said handing Julez her phone .

She took a couple pictures by herself and got Gigi to take a picture of her Kay and Julez and then Julez took a picture of Kia with Gigi , Korday , Ray , and Nate . So they could post on their instagram telling people to come on out to meet them at the club .

After taking their pictures for instagram their bottles arrived and they all took shots which helped Kia loosen up which led to a successful night .

She literally got paid to do what she did for fun which was get drunk and have fun the only thing was she had to record everything on her instagram and tag the club but that was nothing .

________

" Goodmorning everything is Charlemagne Tha God and i'm here with upcoming rapper Lil Zo " Charlemagne said starting Zo's interview with the breakfast club .