Chapter Six ( edited )

Darkayla laid on the shore of the beach with her eyes closed enjoying the nice weather in Miami . She needed a getaway for a while to get away from everyone and their personalities and to clear her head .

She wasn't mad with Dekia or anyone else , she just needed some time to get her mental health together before she went crazy .

And this getaway was just what she needed this was the most stress free and relaxed she'd been in a long time .

" Hey Kayla " She heard causing her to open her eyes.

" Heyy " She waved at the group of girls that were there on vacation . They were staying in the hotel room next to her and she bumped into them a few times . They were nice girls and always invited her to hang with them but she wasn't there for fun .

" You okay ? " One of them asked her .

" Yeah i'm good "

" Okay ... we'll be right over here if you want company " They told her and she nodded.

She laid back on the sand resting on her elbows getting comfortable and lost in her thoughts again . She knew when she got back home she had a lot of people she needed to talk to .

Her biological father and her siblings form him . Zo , Derrick , and Lo . Dekia. Lance . 

She visited a therapist during her getaway who that suggested she faced her problems instead of running from them and she felt that once she faced everything she was afraid of she would be okay at least she hoped so.

She snapped out of her thoughts when someone took a seat next to her . She looked over at the mystery man confused .

" You're in Miami ... have fun .. live a little and let go of whatever it is stressing you out " He told her .

" Excuse me ? " She asked .

" I know I don't know you and I hope you don't think this sounds weird but coincidentally everywhere I go I see you and you're always look like you got a lot on your mind . Why don't you try letting that shit go .. atleast while you're here and have some fun " He suggested.

" That doesn't really sound like a bad idea . It's my first time in Miami and i'm barely enjoying it . I haven't even explored except this beach " She said . This getaway wasn't a vacation to her it was more of a breather .

" Want me to show you around ? " He offered .

" No sir ... that's how bitches get kidnapped " She said causing him to laugh .

" Ok how about this ... give me your number and i'll let you know a spot and you can meet me there and leave on your own " He said trying to make her feel more comfortable. He just wanted to get to know her she wasn't like the other girls who came to Miami . All they did was shake their ass and get BBL's but she was more reserved and quiet .

" Ok but just to let you know I got two bad ass kids and a crazy baby daddy before you get any ideas "

" I don't get scared easily " He said .

" Good because I wanna ride the jet skis but I didn't want to go by myself so come'on " She said as she stood up and grabbed the strangers hand pulling him with her .