Chapter Thirteen

13

" Kay can you call Zo and tell him you wanna get Zohara to play with the twins ? " Kia asked Darkayla .

Zo was really being petty with her and he didn't want to let her see Zo'hara .

" Why you can't call and ask him Kia ? Y'all aggravating " Kayla asked . Everybody was getting tired of playing messenger games between her and Zo .

" I did and he told me when I broke up with him I broke up with his child too . He's acting like a bitch " Kia said .

" Honestly Kia ... i'm not about to be playing these games with you and Zo . Y'all have to handle y'all issues on y'all own because y'all stressing the whole family out with this shit . If I sneak and bring Zo'hara to see you then he gonna be mad with me and I don't have time for that " Kayla said.

" Fuck it then " Kia said as she went to find my friends on her phone . Zo forgot to stop sharing his location with her when they broke up so she was about to go pop
up at his house .

She grabbed her car keys and purse. " Where you going ? " Kayla asked .

" Zo's house " She answered .

" How you know where he stay ? " She asked .

" Im tracking his location " She said and Kayla shook her head but didn't say anything .

When kia made it to door apartment she starting banging like she was the police . He opened the door with his gun in his hand and smacked his teeth when he saw her . " The fuck you here for ? Why you not out here fucking with niggas ? Ain't that's what you left me for ? " He asked .

" Shut the fuck up " She said as she pushed past him and went in the house . When she spotted Zo'hara sititng in her playpen in the living room she rushed over to her and picked her up .

Zo watched as Zo'hara smiled and kissed Kia's cheek . He didn't realize he was hurting his daughter by not letting Kia see her .

" See she missed me " Kia told him .

" I don't see the point of me letting you be around her and her calling you mama and shit if we ain't gonna be together " he shrugged.

" I just said I wanted a break Zo .. not that I didn't want be with you " She sighed .

" How is that fair to me though kia ? You always do this shit , you want be with me and claim me when it's convenient to you . I'm not about to keep letting you do that to me " He said .

" let me ask you something " he said and she looked at him . " What is it that you really want to do , that you can't do being with me ? you claim it's not to fuck with other niggas so what is it ? " He asked .

" I just want to live my life without restrictions . I want to go the club and have fun without having to be on the fun with you the whole time cus you don't trust me . I want go on vacation without getting fussed at by you because I was having so much I forgot to text back . You don't trust me to do anything I want to do without you being a listening ear so that's why I wanted a break from our relationship " She said .

" Alright so what if I promise you that I won't be like that . I'll let you do what you gotta do without calling you all the time and getting mad .. then what ? " He asked trying to make things work with her .

" You say that now but I know you ... you're going to go crazy and show up shooting " She said .

" Kia I changed and you know that ... why the fuck you not trying to compromise with me ? " He asked .