Chapter Twenty

20

It was going on two in the afternoon and the guests were finally starting to arrive at Leila and Lo's graduation party because as we all know black people are never on time , ever .

Especially because most of the guest were their fellow graduates so most of them went out to eat to celebrate with their family before coming .

Lo was hanging with his friends , Leila was talking to a couple of girls she was cool with and Destiny and Zoey were talking to some of their friends from their grade that was there .

" Zoey your side nigga here " One of the girls said causing Zoey to smack her teeth. She looked back and smiled when she saw it was Cameron . " That's not my side nigga that's just my best friend " Zoey said as she walked off and went to him giving him a hug .

" I like your hair " He said as his ran his fingers through her 30 inch middle part bust down .

" Thank you ... I didn't know you was coming " Zoey said.

" Me neither but I ain't had shit else to do and I wanted to kick it with you " He said .

" You hungry ? " She asked and he nodded .

" Yeah ... you bout to fix me some to eat bestie ? " He asked .

" nah you can fix it yourself but i'll walk with you " She said .

" Where baby girl ? " He asked .

" Tony's mom said she'll keep her for the next few days " Zoey said . " You want food food or seafood or barbecue? "

" food food " he said and Zoey led the way in the house . Deedy was in the kitchen with her apron on because she was serving food because she didn't want everybody digging their nasty hands in the pans .

" Tell her what you want ? " Zoey said as she leaned against her counter .

" How you doing ? What all do y'all have ? " Cameron asked .

"  Dont be scared .. come in here and see " Deedy said.

Zoey tuned the two of them out as she posted a picture she took in her bathroom on her Instagram story.

 Since having Serenity she didn't really get all dressed up and have her hair done

Since having Serenity she didn't really get all dressed up and have her hair done . Since Big Zo saw how hard she was working to do good in school and just to be a good mother in general he treated her into paying for her to get her hair done .

So since she finally felt cute she decided to post herself instead of serenity like she usually did.

Cameron left out the kitchen with a plate full of food . " You gon sit in here with me ? " He asked her and she nodded as they went into the dining room and sat next to each other .

Everyone was outside so they were in there by themselves . " So you said Tony mama was watching her the next few days ? " Cam asked and Zoey nodded . " What he gon be doing ? " He asked and Zoey sighed.