Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Forty Eight

" you look so beautiful " Deedy told Darkayla as she patted her eyes so she didn't mess up her makeup. It was the day of her and Lance's wedding and all of the brides woman were in their suite getting ready together .

Darkayla made a beautiful bride as she had her hair in a nice updo . She wore an off white mermaid corset wedding dress that fell off her shoulder's.

Her wedding colors were emerald green and champagne . All of the bridesmaid and groomsmen wore Emerald green dresses and suits except for the groomsmen and maid of honor who wore champagne .

Kayla didn't want to leave anyone out of the wedding so she had Zo'hara , Serenity , Carter , and  Dash all throwing flowers while Landon and Londyn were the ring bearers . Prince , Percy , and Damari were junior groomsmen .

" Mama please stop crying yall gonna make me cry again , it's bad enough Kia been crying since we woke up " Darkayla said pointing to Kia who was sobbing like it was her wedding day . She was crying more than Darkayla .

" Leave me alone , i'm still hormonal " Kia said as an excuse . She had given birth to her and Zo's youngest son Uriah two months ago and she had to do a lot of hard work and dedication to get her body to snap back to be able to fit into her dress .

" I hope you're not pregnant again , you know how you are " Kayla told her .

" No im not pregnant again " Kia said .  She made sure that Zo didn't touch her until after her six week checkup this time . She also made him wait until she got on birth control and it kicked in because his pull out game was weak and she was tired of being pregnant . It seemed like she had been pregnant for years because of how fast she got pregnant after having the triplets .  She didn't plan to have any more kids until Uriah was four .

" Go get your makeup fixed again and please don't cry again until after the ceremony. I don't care what how much you cry after that " Kayla fussed because everytime she saw Kia crying she started crying too .

They were already running late for the wedding because everybody kept having to get their makeup touched up because they all kept crying . They were taking soo long that Derrick had to come and make sure that Darkayla wasn't trying to back out of the wedding .

After everyone got their makeup touched up again they got dressed and it was time for them to start walking down the aisle .

Kayla met Big Zo and her biological father who were waiting to walk her down the aisle .

She felt like if anybody deserved to walk her down the aisle it was Big Zo but she didn't want to leave her biological dad out because it wasn't his fault that he wasn't around in their lives previously and he had been making up for it since he'd been back so she decided to let the both of them walk her down the isle and give her away .

When the door opened she locked eyes with Lance and instantly got butterflies and started feeling nervous.  " you okay babygirl ? " Big Zo asked sensing her nervousness .

" I feel nervous " She said .

" You're fine , come'on " He told her . She took a deep breath and allowed both of her fathers to usher her down the aisle . She kept eye contact with Lance the whole time until she made it in front of him .