Chapter Twenty Seven

27

" What you doing ? " Zo asked kia as he walked into his bathroom and saw her in his medicine cabinet .

" flushing your pills " she said as she dumped the last pill bottle in the toilet before flushing it .

" Okay move now so I can piss " He said . She stepped aside and threw the empty pill bottles in the trash can while he used the bathroom .

" Now let's go do your stash " he told her .

" I don't have a stash you can hold my ID soI can't buy alcohol if you want " she said .

" Nah we gotta be able to trust each other . I know you probably don't want me asking you this but how you feeling about the situation? " He asked .

" I haven't . Everytime I catch myself thinking about it I just drink until I don't think about it anymore " she admitted .

" We weren't planning to have a baby anyways so let's not worry about that right now . We never really did a lot in our relationship in the past besides fucking and fussing lets change that . let's just have fun and live our lives .. lets take trips and do things like that and when we want to have a baby we'll see a specialist and eveything will be okay " Zo assured her .

" and what if that doesn't work ? " Kia asked. The thought of her being unable to conceive had her insecure. She knew Zo wanted a lot of kids like his dad and he was a handsome rapper she knew there was bitches all over the world now that we're wishing to have a baby by him .

" it will " He assured her as he kissed her . " I love you nothing can change that "

"thank you " she said .

" for what kia ? loving you ? " he asked .

" for still loving me even after I left "

" I understand what you were going through and I can't hold that against you ... PPD is tricky i'm just glad you're ok " he said and she nodded . " come'on pops wants us downstairs " He said . They took a quick shower and changed clothes and met downstairs with the rest of their family.

Everyone was looking at them awkwardly. " What ? " Zo asked confused.

" When y'all have sex can y'all please make sure y'all don't accidentally hit the intercom button i really didn't need to hear you tell kia that she look so pretty sucking your dick " Big Zo said causing kia to start choking on her spit .

Zo started beating on her back. " i'm going in the room for the rest of the night on that note because now i'm too embarrassed to eat with y'all " kia said as she tried to walk away .

" nah ... we haven't seen you in months and we always eat as a family so come'on " Big Zo said and kia sighed .

They walked to the kitchen where the table was already set and everyone took their seats.  Zoey came carrying Zo'hara and handed her to Zo so that she could get Serenity .

When Zo'hara saw kia her eyes lit up . " mama " she screamed causing kia to smile and feel like shit once she how much she probably missed her .

" hey pretty girl " kia kissed her cheek .

" why the fuck would you kiss my niece and you was just upstairs sucking zo's dick ?" Lo asked causing Zion and Julez to snicker .

" Shutup I brushed my teeth " Kia said as Zo'hara snuggled into her chest . She had a flashback of her holding her dead baby in the hospital but quickly shook off the thought .

" You good ? " Zo asked her making sure she was ok with holding Zo'hara.

" yeah " she said. She wasn't .. but she was going to fight it and make herself be okay because she couldn't keep running . That wasn't fair to Zo or Zo'hara.