Chapter Twenty Nine

29

Nadia sighed when she woke up to Heaven screaming to the top of her lungs crying . She picked up her phone and sighed again once she saw it was five in the morning , she just put her to sleep two hours ago . " Mama " she heard Damari yell from his room . He wanted the baby to shutup so he could sleep peacefully.

" i'm going to get her " Nadia said as she reached over and picked up Heaven . She was in a bassinet that attached to the side of Nadia's bed and she found it really convenient for times like this when she was tired and didn't feel like walking .

Heaven had her own room but she was hardly ever in there because she was too small .

After Nadia picked up Heaven she pulled her breast out of her shirt and Heaven wasting no time latching on . Nadia winched in pain because her breast were sore from her being a milk pumping machine 24/7 . She was breastfeeding heaven and pumping milk for Nola and sometimes Dash .

The only good thing was now that Dash was one he ate more solid foods and could drink other things besides milk but Nadia still gave him breast milk in a sippy cup sometimes because she heard that it was good to give it to them until two years old .

While she was feeding Heaven she picked up her phone and checked her text messages but she had none which we should have expected because it was five in the morning and everyone else was sleeping .

After Heaven ate she was full of energy so Nadia had to stay up with her until she decided to go back to bed at seven in the morning and by then Dash and Damari were woke because they were used to getting up early for school , even though they were on winter break .

She hated calling Derrick's family for help because she always felt like an inconvenience to people but she could barely hold her eyes open . She knew Big Zo was an early bird so she called him hoping he was woke.

" Goodmorning Nadia ... is everything okay ? " He answered. She didn't know why but she burst into tears . " What's wrong ? " He asked .

" I don't want to sound like a bad mom but i'm so tired and I just need a break " she cried .

" You're not a bad mom for needing a break , everyone needs a break , i'll come get them do you have milk pumped for Heaven ? " He asked her .

" No all the milk I pump I give it to Derrick for Nola " she said .

" Ok how about this ... I'll come pick you and the kids up and you can rest in one of our guest rooms and i'll keep the kids , i'll only bring Heaven to you when she needs to eat " He suggested.

" I'd like that " She said .

" Pack you and the kids some clothes ... y'all can sleep over for a couple of days so we can help and you can get caught up on rest " He said .

" Are you sure ? I know you have a lot going on with bringing Deedy to physical therapy and helping out with Serenity and Zo'hara and running your businesses "

" Nadia I keep telling you , you're not a bother to us . Deedy doesn't mind helping out either , she can move around fine in her chair and help with the kids " He said and she nodded .

" Damari " she called out .

" Huh ? " He asked as he came into her room .

" pack you and dash a bag for a couple days we're going to sleep by Pop Pop and Mimi " she said .

" okay . " he said .

" make sure you pack Dash's pampers and wipes and his cups " She said .

" okay " he said as he left the room to do what she said .