Epilogue

I was supposed to have finished this before the new year but I ended up getting sick coming from my trip but anyways .. this is the last chapter of this book and I know yall bout to hate me for this chapter but it's gonna be ok ..

4 years Later

" Kia can I walk with someone else ? " Leila asked Kia as they stood in their room getting ready .

" No .. the maid of honor and the best man has to walk together .. I asked you months ago if you were gonna be walking with him and you said you were okay with it . What changed all of a sudden? " Kia asked looking at her .

" He's has company " Leila mumbled causing Kia to suck her teeth .

" i'm sorry Leila I didn't know he was bringing someone but you have to walk with him .  Your dress and his tux match so it'll look crazy if yall walk with someone else . It's just for the ceremony after that , you don't even have to be near him " Kia told her .

" ok  " Leila said because she didn't want to mess anything up for Kia because of her feelings .

After five years Kia and Zo finally decided to have a wedding ceremony since they didn't get to have one because they eloped . So on their five year wedding anniversary they were having a vow renewal ceremony .

All of the bridesmaid , flower girls , and maids of honor were in the room of the mansion that she and Zo had rented out to have their ceremony at .

" Someone call Kierra and tell her that Zo'hara better be here within five minutes or we're fighting" Kia called out and she sat down to get her makeup done .

She knew it was a bad idea to let her spend the night in the hotel with Kierra but when Zo'hara found out she was in town she wanted to spend time with her and see her little sister and Kia obliged because Kierra had promised to have her at the venue on time .

Kierra was finally to the point where Zo'hara was more open with her and she was able to get her and bring her to Florida with her sometimes .

She and Kia weren't friends and they never would be friends but they were able to come together for Zo'hara and have conversations that were no longer awkward.

" she just pulled up " Destiny called out from by the window that she was looking out of . " Her hair is a mess too "

" That's ok . " Kia said . She had a hair dresser and make up on artist there to do everyone's hair and makeup.

" i'll go get her " Leila offered as she left out of the room to meet Kierra outside to retrieve Zo'hara from her . She left out of the room and on her way outside she almost ran into Lo .

She rolled her eyes at him and continued out of the door just as Kierra was about to ring the door bell . " Hey ... tell Kia I tried to keep her hair intact but she didn't want to keep her bonnet on last night " Kierra said .

" it's ok she has someone here that can fix it " Leila said as she grabbed Zo'hara's hand .

" ok tell them I said congratulations " Kierra said before walking away .

Leila turned around and Lo was still standing at the top of the stairs. " Hari can you ask your mama if she have some scissors in her room ? "

" Ok " She said as she let go of Leila's hand and ran up the stairs .

Leila wanted to tell him that he was childish but she wasn't even gonna give him the satisfaction of thinking his antics bothered her .