Chapter Thirty Two

" Okay I sent you her feeding schedule in our messages ... and I already put all of her milk bags in the freezer just pour it into her bottles and warm it on the stove with warm water ... she had diapers , wipes , changing clothes - "

" Nadia I got it ... I helped my mama raise all of her kids and i've been taking care of Zo'hara since she was born not to mention i've been having Nola full time since Derrick has been out of town .. I got it " Kia told Nadia .

It was her first day back at work after maternity leave and baby bonding leave . Since Derrick was out of town collaborating with artists Kia offered to watch Heaven for her while she was at work .

" And are you sure you're going to be okay to watch all of them ? You already be having ZoHara and Nola "

" Yeah it's fine and besides my mom is here with me all day so if I need help she'll help me "

" Ok " Nadia said . She gave Heaven a kiss on her cheek . " See you later pretty girl " she said . She noticed Nola looking at her with wide eyes so she walked over to her and tickled her stomach causing her to giggle . " See you later too pretty girl "

" Okay .. ima text you to check up on her " Nadia said .

" please don't " Kia joked but she was also serious . Nadia would text her every five minutes if it was up to her . " I'll send you some pictures throughout the day to let you know that I know what i'm doing "

" I know you know what you're doing this is just my first time being without her all day " Nadia pouted .

" I know but she gon be good ... go head to work " Kia said .

" Okay " Nadia said . She grabbed her purse and left out of the house. She listened to music the whole ride to work . She wanted to text Kia to check on Heaven before she inside of the building but she decided against it .

" Okay girl curls popping the body is bodying .. a baby where ?? " her co worker Ashley greeted her at she walked into the office .

" Oh don't buck my head up " Nadia blushed .

" Nah forreal you look good " Ashley said .

" Thanks girl ... what's been going on around here ? " Nadia asked .

" Nothing really . Ceion messes around with the IT guy because she always calling him to her desk but other than that nothing boring old work " She said .  Hearing Omari was messing around with someone had her stomach in knots but she brushed it off because she didn't need anymore nigga problems in her life .

Their conversation was cut off by the supervisor coming out of her office . " Goodmorning Nadia , welcome back i'd like to speak to you in my office "

" Okay " Nadia said . She told Ashley she'll catch up to her later as she walked into her supervisors office and closed the door behind her .

Nadia took a seat . " So I called you into the office this morning to welcome you back from leave but to let you know that our company are starting off with five coders to work from home . Being as though you just had a baby and you're already a mom of three I immediately thought to ask you first if that is something you'd be interested in " She said .

" yes I would " Nadia said. At first she would deny working from home because she wanted to get out of the house and meet people and make friends but now that she was a mother of three and was always tired she jumped at the opportunity.

" I thought so ... you would still have to come to the office for meetings or if you're having internet issues or things like at home but other than that you will work completely remote " She said .