Chapter Forty One

Lo was woken up up out of his sleep by something hard hitting him in his face. He popped up and smacked his teeth when he saw Leila had threw his phone at his face. " What the fuck is you on man ? " He asked her sitting up .

" Why the fuck is Deja in your instagram search history ? " She asked.

" You be going through my phone ? " Lo asked pissing her off because that was just like a nigga to switch the subject without answering your questions.

" Yea I do now why is she in there ? " She asked him folding her arms across her chest.

" I don't mess with her if that's what you thinking " He said .

" Ok but why is she in your search ? " Leila asked him again. If she had to ask again she was going to go off.

" I was trying to see something " He said .

" See what ? " She yelled as she threw a pillow at him .

" If I was to sock your ass I'd be wrong though" He said . " I saw her out yesterday she had a baby with her .. I was trying to see if the baby looked like me but she said the baby wasn't mine .. that's all to it " He said .

" Why would you try to see if a baby she had with her was for you ? " Leila asked .

" The baby look like he bout one .. the age matches up with what happened last year but she said it wasn't mine .. I just wanted to see how the baby look up close to be sure " He said .

Leila rolled her eyes and got out of the bed . " What the fuck are you mad for ? I said she said it wasn't mine " Lo fussed.

" What is the possibility that she got pregnant immediately after y'all ' killed ' the baby she was pregnant with ? That's has to be your baby Angelo " Leila said.

" She said it wasn't mine why would she lie ? "

" I would lie too if you and your crazy ass brother shot me in my stomach and had me in the hospital " Leila said .

" Baby she said it ain't mine .. ima leave it at that " Lo said .

" So you content with possibly having a baby and not knowing him ? " Leila asked him and Lo sighed .

" She said it ain't mine " Lo hollered trying to get it through her skull.

" Well make sure ! Tell her you want to take a test " Leila said .

" ok say we take a test and it's mine .. then what ? " he asked trying to see where her head is at .

" then .. I don't know " She said causing him to smack his teeth .

" Whatever i'm going back to sleep " He said as he laid back down and got comfortable. Leila left out of his room and went to Zoey's room. She chuckled when she saw her polishing Serenity's little toes

. Zoey was definitely an extra mom , she would paint Serenity's nails and toes , have her baby bonnet and even buy her mini purses to match hers.

" Can I sleep in here ? " She asked her .

" Yeah .. I heard you and lo yelling all the way in here . What happened ? "

" He might have a baby " Leila mumbled .

" He cheated on you ? " Zoey asked . She wouldn't be surprised obviously the family was full of cheaters . Deedy was a cheater , Derrick was a cheater , Zo was a serial cheater, and Kia was a cheater too . Even little old Devin was a cheater . Well they used to be cheaters .

" No .. not really, remember that girl Deja that goes to school with us ? " She asked and Zoey nodded .

" I thought Zo killed the baby ? " She asked .