Chapter Seven

7

Usually weekends go by fast as hell but this one went by extra slow in Zo's opinion but Monday morning had finally came around and he was standing outside the jailhouse with Julez , Derrick , and Darkayla waiting on Dekia to walk out .

Dekia walked out of the jailhouse with a group of girls laughing and smiling causing them to share a look and look at her confused .

" Alright , i'll see y'all later . Text my phone " Kia said to the girls before she walked over to her family .

" Who is that ? " Darkayla asked .

" We was in the holding cell together , they cool as fuck . Oh we going out tonight " Dekia said like she just didn't spend the weekend in jail.

" Why you ain't acting like you didn't spend the week end in jail ? " Derrick asked .

" I didn't , I was in the holding cell " She said .

" Ok why you acting like you didn't get arrested ? You was in Miami for five minutes and got arrested and you talking about going out tonight like that's not nothing serious " Zo stressed .

" It's not , I beat a bitch up was in jail for three days it not anything major on my record " She said. They all made a face causing confusing her . " What am I missing ? " She asked .

" Kierra has a concussion and a broken arm and she's pressing charges on you and filing for full custody of Zo'hara " Zo said .

" Wait what ? Why would she do that ? Can she do that ? " Dekia asked confused . She wasn't expecting to be hit with any of this . She thought she was going to go the hotel , take a nice hot shower and finally enjoy the miami streets .

" She never signed over her rights to me so yes she can still do that " Zo said . He was frustrated with everything that was going on and he wanted to go choke kierra up for trying to his child away from him .

" B-but she hasn't been around for almost a year and we have proof of that. They wouldn't give her custody " Dekia said and once again they all shared a look . " What is it ? " She asked .

" By her pressing charges on you you may have to spend time in jail for assault and battery and by you having a violent background along with Zo's criminal background they can deem that an unsafe environment for her " Darkayla finally spoke .

" Not to mention after you was arrested Zo went to fight JP . They're video proof of both of y'all being violent " Derrick added in .

" What the fuck " Dekia mumbled to herself . " Why is she even doing this ? She didn't even want the baby she left her " Dekia said .

This was all bullshit to her and Kierra wrong for doing what she was doing . She knew that she didn't want Zo'hara she just wanted to be petty and upset Zo and Kia.

" Cause she's being petty.. come'on let's go tho " Zo said .

_______

" Cousin I love you but you're making a mistake " Sierra told Kierra as she sat in the living room of her and JP's house.

" I'm making a mistake ? I have a concussion and my fucking arm is broke .. they're going to pay for this shit . " Kierra cursed . She felt like what she was doing to them was light cause she could've did more like put a hit out on Zo's head but she didn't do that .