Chapter Seventeen

17

Can't save her she love thotting
Her mama think she in college studying at FAMU , she the life of the party and I ain't talking dance moves. Fell victim to a nigga balling now her daughter ran through

Welcome to the players club,  free entry .. she belongs to the streets . She's a p-p-p-player . Don't even try to save her she need more than a prayer . She bust it open at the one cause she love itt . If you keep showing her love she gon suck it . She a p-p-p player don't even try to save her she need more than a prayer she bust it open at the O cause she love it . Let her smoke some of your dope then she fucking.

Kierra started burning up at she listened to the lyrics of Zo's new song players club . She had a bunch of people dming her telling her to listen to it and now she knew why . The damn song was was about her .

" Justin " She yelled for JP . It took him a minute but he came to the bedroom where she was doing what she did best . Laying in bed on her phone .

" What Kierra ? " He asked annoyed because he was in his home studio recording .

" Have you heard Zo's new song ? " She asked .

" No the fuck ima listen to his music for ? and why you in here listening to that nigga shit ? " He asked mugging her . He obviously couldn't stand Zo because he whooped his ass and the whole world saw it on the shade room .

" because my dms was flooded with people telling me to listen to it .. listen to this shit " She said as she played the next verse for him .

She jamming city girls wanna know where the bag at ? She don't wanna fall in love y'all can have that.  Last nigga that had her heart ripped it up she left with nothing now she looking for a sucker to hustle and leave with something .

Welcome to the players club , free entry . She belongs to the streets . She's a p-p-p player don't even try to save her she need more than a prayer .

How you fall in love with a hoe you know a hoe ? How you fall in love with a hoe that fucked your bro ? Playeeer . Even church couldn't save her .

After that Kierra cut the song off cause Zo was being petty and going way below the belt. It was no secret that before Kierra and JP started going out she was " chilling"  with one of his friends who he still hung with to this day.

" You don't have nothing to say ? " She asked JP who stood there quiet . " Ima handle it Kierra just calm your ass down and don't go on social media with all that bullshit it ain't like nobody knows the song about you .

Kierra didn't say anything she went on the shaderoom and just like she expected a clip of his song was posted and the caption was ... wonder who this songs about . Everyone in the comments was name dropping her .

" Yes they do Justin . When he said Famu it was a dead giveaway. I have my college on my bio and that's why everybody was telling me to listen to it "

" So take it out your bio it ain't like your ass still go to school anwyays .. " He said as he left out of the room and Kierra smacked her teeth .

She didn't care what Jp said , she was about to play the same game as Zo was playing. She was mad she dropped the charges on him and Dekia so she couldn't use that against them or try to take Zo'hara from him.

Not my bitch ass baby daddy trying to make me diss song calling me a hoe but what is Dekia ?? Cause last time I checked she fucked Neno Calvin while y'all were together.

Last time I checked Kia left you for dead while you were in jail you came out and she was fucking a whole nigga nigga .

Last time I checked Kia was in Atlanta fucking on a bunch of niggas that's why y'all broke up ???