Chapter Thirty Two

Kierra had tears in her eyes as she looked at pictures of Kia and Zo posted on the blogs from their shotgun wedding. She couldn't believe he actually had the audacity to actually marry her.

She was late to find out the news because for New Years she and Jp and his family went to a cabin resort and they all left their phones at home to bond with each other instead of being on social media .

It wouldn't be like her to just not say something so she made a post on her instagram story saying ... " I thought it was incest was illegal " she knew the blogs were going to eat that post up and that's what she was hoping for because she was not about to let them just live happily ever after while she got nothing .

To her it wasn't fair that Kia reaped all the benefits of being Zo's girl when when they were together he had Kierra hiding drugs and guns for him , bagging up his work , lying to the police and hiding him out from his opps and one mistake she made and he was done with her and from what she saw Kia did way worse than her and he still wanted to be with her .

Once she was doing being petty on instagram she booked her a flight to New Orleans .

JP walked into the living room and smacked his teeth at Kierra was laying on the couch on her phone like she always did . He was getting tired of her after realizing she was nothing but a pretty face . She had no ambition or goals all she did was spend up his money , party , and start shit on instagram .

" I'm going to new orleans tomorrow " she told him . From instagram she saw that Kia and Zo were now back home in New Orleans and she was about to pop up and start shit .

" for what ? " he asked .

" to see my cousin " she lied .

" ok " he said before leaving out the house.

Kierra wasn't stupid she knew JP was getting tired of her and was going to break up with her sooner than later that's why she was about to go bother zo and dekia hoping he would give her some money to leave them alone like he did the last time .

—————————

The next day ...

After getting off of the plane Kierra caught an uber to Big Zo's house . They moved but she found out where the new house was because she followed Zo after Kentrice's funeral .

" wait for me , okay ? " she told her uber driver since all her luggage and bags were still in the car . She walked up to their front door and rung the doorbell.

It took a few minutes but the door swung up revealing the two people she wanted to see Zo and Dekia . " What Kierra ? and i'm starting to think yo ass really a stalker how you know where we live at ? " Zo fussed .

" that's not the point ... I came here to get my daughter " She said .

" Here you go with this bullshit again ... you can't get her that's not the agreement we had " Zo said calmly trying to not let this situation escalate.

" Actually ... you need to read the paperwork that you signed . I never have you primary custody or shared custody of Zo'hara . The papers were written out to say that I had full custody of her so give her to me before the police be here and you be back in jail " Kierra said .

She was expecting to see Zo's face drop but instead he started laughing in her face . " I ain't going to lie Kierra that was a smart moved you tried to make but I think you need to go read what exactly you signed " Zo said .

" I know what we signed my lawyer is the one who drew up the paperwork " Kierra said .

" Your lawyer who I paid twenty thousand too ? That lawyer ? Like I said go read the paperwork but she was working in my favor not yours " Zo said .