Chapter Twenty Five

25

Darkayla drove with a frown on her face as she listened to the navigator system on her car direct her to the address Lance asked her to pick him up from .

He said his car wouldn't start and Quan was out of town handling business so he needed her to come get him until he could call a mechanic in the morning .

She was hoping it wasn't a drug warehouse because she was already in a bad mood. Having to see her sister lose her baby and go through a surgery to get the baby out was scary for her and she was still having emotions from Deedy being in the hospital so in other words she didn't have time for the bullshit.

She pulled up to a building with a empty parking lot and called Lance . " i'm outside "

" come in here real quick " He said .

" Lance i'm tired I just want to go home and take a nap ."

" Come'on kayla it'll only be a second " He said and she hung up on his face and walked into the building .

Her mouth dropped when she walked into the building and saw what it was . " Lance " She cried .

" I told you I was working hard to help make all of your dreams come true . I know the last couple of weeks you been mad at me because i've been staying out later than usual but i've been working hard trying to get this together for you " He said .

She was speechless as she looked around her . " This all mine ? " She asked .

" All yours ... this is all for you this building is in your name my name isn't anywhere on there " He said as she grabbed her hand and led her over to the one of the booths where the paperwork was sitting .

He and Darkayla talked a lot about her business plan so he knew the exact layout she wanted her shop to be .. he knew the furniture she wanted the color scheme she wanted to go with and her business name .

On the counter was her LLC that he paid for her for her and the paperwork for the building that was all in her name . " How'd you get my signature?" she asked .

" when I told you to sign off on renewing our lease I lied this is what you signed " He said .

" Thank you baby I love you so much " Kayla said as she gave him a hug.

" You love me enough to marry me ? " he asked .

" yeah " she said.

" dont just be saying shit because i'm forreal " He said as he got down on his knee and pulled a ring box from out of his pocket and darkayla gasped .

" Will you marry me Darkayla ? " He asked .

" Lance are you forreal ? " She asked .

" Nah kayla I went and bought a ring and i'm on my knees for no reason. Yes i'm forreal " Lance said sarcastically causing her to smack her teeth.

" Yes , i'll marry you "  She said. Lance slid the ring on her finger and she looked at it and smiled .

She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss . " I'm so happy " She smiled as she looked around her beauty bar and then her future husband.

 " I'm so happy " She smiled as she looked around her beauty bar and then her future husband