Chapter Thirty Three

" Nadia " Derrick yelled walking into her house knowing it was going to piss her off because she told him to stop walking in like owned the place .

" What and stop walking in my house like you pay all the bills " She said coming from the back of the house holding Dash .

" I do though " He smirked causing her to roll her eyes as she handed Dash to him . " Where Damari and Heaven ? " He asked .

" Lance took Heaven for a walk around the neighborhood in her scroller since it puts her to sleep fast and Damari went with them " She answered him .

" Alright " He said as he went in the kitchen and frowned when he saw she didn't have no food on the stove . " Why ain't no food on the stove ? i'm starving "

" Derrick I ain't your bitch I don't gotta have food ready for you on the stove .. Ask the girl who they spotted you out with in Atlanta " She said rolling her eyes causing him to smirk .

" Dont tell me you jealous Nadi .. I knew you still wanted me " he teased her .

" Dont nobody want your dirty dick ass " she said .

" Damn you don't want me even a little bit ? " He asked getting serious .

" sometimes but then I remember you cheated on me for a year and had a baby on me " she admitted .

" I mean I feel like that's something simple we could work through though ... I mean look at Zo and Kia they happily married and he cheated on her with like fifteen bitches and had a baby on her " He said .

" Derrick get outta my face " She said .

" Damn what I say wrong ? " He asked confused .

" Everything"

" What's wrong with me saying I think we can worst past me cheating because my sister did " He asked confused .

" I love kia so this is no shade to her at all but kia is a strong ass woman .. I never aspire to be as strong as her " She said " and beside me and Omari decided to see where things go with us " She said pissing him off.

" I'll kill that nigga " He said .

" kill " Dash repeated .

" Stop saying like that infront of my baby " Nadia said snatching Dash from him .

" Alright but can you please fix me something to eat baby ? i'm starving and I been eating fast foods the whole month I been in Atlanta " He said .

" What do you want to eat Derrick ? " She asked him rolling her eyes .

" whatever you make " he said smiling happy that she was about to make him something to eat .

" Here go take him a bath while i'm cooking " She said giving him Dash back .

" Alright .. I love you sexy " he told Nadia as he snuck a kiss on her lips and ran before she could hit him .

" Ima make my new nigga beat your ass keep it up " She said .

"He could try and even if by some miracle he could whoop my ass me and brothers gonna jump him " Derrick said .

He knew Nadia still had to have some type of feelings did him otherwise she wouldn't let him get under his skin as much as he did. He did go out with Draya while in Atlanta but he wasn't going to take her serious until he saw if Nadia was really done with him . He knew if he really put in overtime work he just may have had a chance to get her back .

———————

A few hours later ...

After spending sometime with Nadia and his kids with her Derrick headed back to Big Zo's house . He hadn't slept in his house since Kentrice died and he planned on putting it up for sale when he had the time to do so .