Chapter Forty Five

45

" where's the package ?  you got me out here looking a bum " Leila fussed at Paris , her roommate , as she had her walk into the lobby of their dormitory. She claimed she had a package that was too big for her to carry for herself so she asked Leila to come help but the truth was Lo had found Paris's instagram from when Leila tagged her in a picture and dmed her and told her to get Leila to come meet him downstairs so he could surprise her .

He didn't tell her that he was flying in because he wanted everything to be a surprise . " I don't know let's go see if they sat it outside the door " Paris said  .

Leila followed her outside and she froze when she saw Lo standing outside the door holding a bouquet of roses . She blinked a couple times to make sure she was seeing him correctly before jumping on him and hugging him .

" What are you doing here ? " She asked him.

" I lied and told my coach my grandpa on hospice and his dying wish is to see all his grandchildren come together "

" you ain't shit " Leila laughed as she gave him a kiss .

" i'm sorry I haven't been having the time for you lately, but this is me making some time to show you I love you " He told her .

" I love you too " Leila said as she finally hopped down from him and took the flowers out of his hand .

" I got us a room for the weekend , pack you a bag " He said .

" Ok , come'on " She said as she led the way to her and Paris's room . " Thanks for helping me by the way " He told Paris .

" You're welcome " Paris said. " I'm about to head out , enjoy your weekend " Paris told Leila . She was already on her way out when she was bringing her to meet with Lo .

When they made it to her room Lo took a seat on the bed that had her name above the headboard . He sent Zo a text message letting him know that he made it safely before watching Leila maneuver around the dorm .

" come lay with me for a second , I miss you I just wanna hold you real quick " Lo told Leila.

She stopped everything she was doing and climbed in her small twin sized bed with him and laid on top of him . " Thank you for making time to see me , it means a lot to me "

" I know , I can't keep missing practices though or I ain't gonna be able to play so next time ima fly you out to me " He told her .

" Ok " she said .

" I love you LaLa , and I know this shit ain't ideal right now but I want us to make it and work . We just gotta figure out a way to get our schedules to align "

" I agree " She said as she leaned up and pecked his lips . Lo gripped her ass and smacked his teeth when he felt she had a pad on. " sorry , if you told me you was coming I would've told you to wait until next weekend " she said .

" It's cool .. you got towels in here ? " He asked causing her to look up at him disgusted . He never did no shit like that before but it had been months since him and Leila last had sex and it wasn't no way he had flew four hours and wasn't sliding in her .

" That's nasty " She said .

" Hold up , let me see something" He said as he reached into his pocket and got his phone calling Zo on facetime .

Zo answered the phone almost immediately . " What ? " He asked.

" You think it's nasty if I fuck Leila while she on her period ? " He asked causing Leila to look at him in shock . She knew good and damn well he didn't call Zo and blurt their business out like that but then again she shouldn't have been surprised cause they told each other everything.