Chapter Eleven

11

" Oh like you getting cheating on my cousins with Kentrice for over a year and getting her pregnant? " Lance blurted out causing all of them to stare at him wondering how the fuck he knew that .

Derrick , Darkayla, and Dekia stood in shock not knowing what to say or what was about to happen next .

After a minute Derrick finally made eye contact with Nadia who was already looking at him . " so you just not gonna say nothing ? " She asked him giving him a chance to deny it.

" I - I really don't know what to say " he said pissing her off .

" So that mean it's true then ? " She asked .

" Yeah but it's not like that " He said .

" It's not like that ? A whole year Derrick , and she pregnant ?  it is like that ! " Nadia said . She wasn't even yelling she was calm which scared Derrick . " The fucked up part is ...I asked you time and time again was you over her and you kept telling me you was . you kept saying you wanted to be here with me and that she was your past . You could've just left me alone Derrick and we could've been friends and just raised Damari . We three kids into this and I get hit with this bullshit " Nadia stressed .

" three ? " Derrick asked confused .

" I'm pregnant , this not the way I wanted to tell you but there you have it " She said . " But I don't even know if ima keep it now after finding out this shit "

" Nadia ... i'm sorry . I do love you but - " before he could finish his sentence she cut him off .

" Honestly Derrick , I don't want to hear no apology . I don't want you to tell me you love me . Nothing you can say can make me forgive you for this . Do you how bad this shit hurts ? I sat and poured my heart out to you and told you how bad it hurted me when I was pregnant with Damari and you left me for her denying my baby now im pregnant again and you're back messing with her . The same bitch you told me not to worry about . The same bitch you told me was over ! A whole year Derrick ? That's damn near most of our relationship ! I'm done and I mean that ... I won't keep you from the kids you can see them whenever you want but there's no coming back from this " She said maturely.

" and what about the baby you pregnant with ? I know you probably hate me right now but whatever you do .. don't do it out of spite or anger . You know no matter what ... ima always take care of my children " Derrick told her .

" Will you ? Because I remember the last time this happened you didn't claim Damari for years " She reminded him .

" I won't do that this time " He assured her and he meant that . It was fucked up how he played her for kentrice and the last thing he would want to do or even do is deny a child he know for sure is his .. again .

" I don't know what i'm going to do Derrick i'll let you know before I make a decision but I want you out my face right now . I'll have your things packed for you so you can pick it up and if you want to pick the boys up I won't stop you " She said .

" I know you said you didn't want to hear this but I want to let you know this anyways . I do love you and I am sorry for hurting you . you really didn't deserve this " He said .

She didn't respond and he got the hint and grabbed his car keys leaving . " Dekia and Darkayla it's no beef but I know that y'all knew so I would like it if y'all weren't in my face right now " Nadia said as nice as possibly could .

Dekia and Darkayla both left out of the house . Dekia hopped in the car with Derrick while Darkayla stood on the porch waiting for Lance . He came out a few minutes later and she looked at him . " How did you know about that ? " She asked .