Chapter Thirty One

31

Zoey's heart dropped to her ass when she got a notification from her Flo app on her phone saying that her period was four days late . She immediately dialed Tonys number .

" Hey baby, what's up ? " he answered .

" Hey ... are you busy ? " she mumbled .

" why the fuck you talking so low like you scared but nah if you need me im not busy " He said causing her to smile a bit until she remembered why she called him .

" My period is four days late " She said .

" Its only four days it's probably just a little late bae .. besides it's probably only been like what three weeks since we had sex you can't be pregnant that fast " He said.

" I don't know but i'm loosing my mind .. can you come get me so we can take some test to be sure ? " She asked .

" Where serenity ? " he asked .

" she's right here .. " she said .

" alright .. y'all get dressed and ima be there in a few so we can spend the day together " He said .

" Ok " Zoey said as she hung up on him within a few seconds he was calling her back .

" We don't get off the phone without saying we love each other , you know that " He said  .

" Ok " Zoey said waiting on him to say it first.

" nah since you hung up you say it to me first " he said and she smacked her teeth .

" I love you Antonio "

" I love you Zoey .. i'll call you when i'm outside " He said before they disconnected the call .

Not feeling like walking all the way downstairs to his room Zoey called Big Zo on his phone. " Y'all are getting lazier and lazier by the day why are you calling me and we in the same house ? " Big Zo complained as he answered the phone .

" Pops you all the way downstairs ... I was calling to let you know that Reni and I were going to spend some time with Tony today " she said .

" You calling to let me know or to ask me ? " Big Zo said correcting her .

" To ask you " she corrected herself .

" Okay ... don't be out too late you may have a baby but you not grown " he told her .

" ok daddy .. thank you " zoey said as they disconnected the call .

After hanging up the phone she went to find something for them to put on. Since it was cold outside she put on a pink sweatsuit on Serenity with some ugg boots and combs her hair into two puffs .  Zoey decided to match her daughter putting on a pink sweatsuit as with her ugg boots .

By the time Zoey was finished getting her hair together and packing Serenity's diaper bag Tony was calling to let her know that he was outside . She grabbed all of their belonged and left out of the door .

Tony was already standing infront of the front door of the house with a box of diapers and wipes and shopping bags . " What's this ? " She questioned.

" I was in the mall earlier and I got y'all some stuff " he smiled at he.

" Thank you .. can you get her in the car while I go put this up ? " Zoey asked.

" yeah I got her ... you can bring this car seat back inside I got her one to stay in my car so we don't have to keep taking it out and carrying it " He said and she nodded .