Chapter Twenty Seven: Summer Day At The Burrow Pt.2

(Song: These Days by Wallows)

"Not this again," Ron groaned.

"Come on, it'll be fun," Ginny said.

George and I sat on the floor with Ron and Ginny as Fred put the little star-shaped candies in the middle of the coffee table.

"Freddie, you first," Ginny says.

"Alright, Vera. Truth or dare?" Fred says.

I thought for a second.

"Dare,"

"I dare you to try Weasley and Weasley's new product," he said.

He pulled out something that looked like taffy. It was packaged in a bright and colorful wrapper.

"What does it do?" I asked.

"Only one way to find out," George said.

I was a bit hesitant but I took it from Fred's hand. It was a dare after all.

"Do I just chew it?" I asked.

Fred nodded.

I sighed as I opened it and put it in my mouth. As I began chewing it, I tried to distinguish the flavor.

"It's blue raspberry," I said out loud.

We stood silent for a couple of seconds.

"Bloody hell," Ron said as they all looked at me.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"Your hair's gone blue," Ginny said.

I looked down at my hair, the color was changing from black to a royal blue.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed as both Fred and George laughed.

"Don't worry love, it's only temporary," George said.

"Yeah, should be gone in a few minutes," Fred continued.

I groaned.

"I kinda like this color, it suits you," George whispers, making me blush.

"Alright, Freddie, Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth," he said as he popped the candy in his mouth.

"Have you ever thought about any girl, besides Angelina, in a..." I looked over to Ginny and covered her ears, "sexual way? And if so, who?" I asked, taking my hands off of her ears.

Ron and George both laughed.

He turned red.

"Lilah," he muttered.

My eyes went wide. Ron and George went silent.

"You know she likes girls, right?" Ron said.

He rolled his eyes.

"Of course I know,"

Lilah kept her sexuality a secret the first three years at Hogwarts. I was the only one who knew during our third year because she trusted me. She didn't want people to think any different of her. She finally came out during our fourth year. I joked that I would hex anyone who was not okay with it so she would feel comfortable.

"This was before she came out, I swear if any of you tell her I'll take my chance in Azkaban and kill all of you," he said.

I giggled.

"Oh Freddie, don't worry. Your secret's safe with us," I said teasing him.

"Vera, your hair is changing," Ginny said holding a piece of my hair in her hand.