Chapter Thirty Three: Little Secrets

(Song: Little White Lies by One Direction)

The days flew by as today was the Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff game. Hermione invited us over to her dorm to get ready before meeting the boys and Jess for breakfast. I was wearing George's red Gryffindor sweater. Lilah wore Jess's Hufflepuff hoodie.

Lilah and I knocked on her door as we were greeted by Hermione and Ginny.

"Hi guys," I said as I walked into her room. Hermione's desk was full of red and yellow face paint and different accessories.

"Wow, going all out?" I asked.

Hermione nodded.

"I also got some Hufflepuff colors for you Lilah, I'm assuming you want to support Jess," Hermione said.

Lilah smiled.

"Thanks, Mione," she replied.

"Cheering on your brothers, Gin?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Nice sweaters by the way," Ginny said, gesturing to Lilah and me.

"Thanks," we both replied.

We began getting ready. I just put in two clips on the side of my head. One red and one yellow. I put a line on each of my cheekbones, one red and the other yellow.

"Here V, I'll write Fred and George's number on your cheek," Ginny said.

I nodded.

After Ginny finished, my look was complete.

Along with George's red Gryffindor sweater, I paired it with black ripped jeans, and combat boots. Besides the accessories and face paint, I also had George's Gryffindor scarf that he let me borrow.

Lilah had her curly brown hair up in two ponytails. She tied a black and yellow ribbon to them. She also had a number four on her cheek. Even though it was cold she was wearing black shorts with some Hufflepuff knee socks.

"Is it obvious that our significant others are on the team?" Lilah asked sarcastically.

We all burst out laughing.

"I think so," Hermione said.

Hermione and Ginny wore their Gryffindor shirts. Ginny had a W for Weasley while Hermione had a number seven to support Harry.

"Alright let's meet them in the Great Hall," Ginny said.

We all nodded and headed down to the common room.

There we saw Seamus, Dean, Neville, Lee, and Ron in full red and yellow face paint with poms and banners.

"And I thought I overdid it," Lilah said.

I laughed.

"You guys look great," I said.

"You girls look stunning as well," Neville said.

"Let's go meet up with the team before the game begins," Ron said.

We all headed towards the exit while Seamus and Dean started to chant. When we arrived at the entrance of the Great Hall, all eyes were on us.

I spotted Fred, George, Harry, and Jess at our usual spot at the table. They all smiled and laughed at the sight of all of us walking towards them.

"You guys are absolutely mental," Fred said as he laughed.

"Hey we're just supporting our friends," Ron said as we all sat down. I sat next to George while Lilah took a seat next to Jess.

"You look great love," George said.