Chapter Eighty:The Great Escape of Fred and George

(Song: The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls)

"Promise you'll write to me?" I asked George.

We both sat at our usual spot in the courtyard one last time.

Today in the middle of the O.W.L.S, Fred and George will pull the greatest prank Hogwarts has ever seen. Truly becoming Hogwarts legends.

"Of course love," he said.

"Did you want me to send the rest of your things to the burrow or the new flat?" I asked.

"Send it to the burrow, we still need to do more renovations at the new flat," he said.

I nodded.

"Will you miss me V?" he asked in a sarcastic tone.

"No, I still have the girls here and Lee. Should be fine," I replied.

"Vera Eleanor Black, you will be the death of me," he said as he kissed my cheek.

"I know," I said with a giggle.

"Oi you two!"

We both looked up to see Fred, Lilah, and Lee. In their hands were piles of whammy rockets and whiz bangs, brooms, and other things.

"Best get going, don't wanna spoil the grand finale," Fred said.

I felt George hold my hand making me look at him.

"One last prank?" he asked.

I smiled.

"Okay,"

***

"You three already set up the rockets inside right?" George asked as Lilah, Lee, and I approached them at the usual spot in the courtyard.

I nodded.

"Ready to fire it up," Lilah said.

"Are Jess and Angie coming?" Lee asked.

"Nah, it'll be too much for Jess. And Angie is starting to feel fatigue midday," Fred said.

"Well alright, how long til the execution?" Lee asked.

I looked at the clock tower by the courtyard.

"The exams just started ten minutes ago, I'd give it another twenty minutes before you guys break out," I say.

"You should say your goodbyes," Lilah said.

"I guess I could run up to Angie's dorm,won't see her and my baby until summer holidays start," Fred said.

"When is she due again?" Lee asked.

"October 31st," Fred answered.

"Which is my favorite holiday," George added.

"And the baby will be a Scorpio according to us muggles... just like V," Lilah said.

I smiled.

"Score one for me," I said happily.

Everyone laughed.

"I'll be back in ten minutes," Fred said as he walked away to the Gryffindor common room.

"We'll leave you two alone," Lee said, "C'mon Lilah dear," he finished.

Lilah giggled. "I'll see you in a bit V," she finished before they wandered into the empty corridor.

"Alright, there's no turning back now," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, the last time I'll be at this school," he said.