Chapter Sixty Five: Friend Code

(Song: Ain't it Fun by Paramore)

My eyes slowly fluttered open as the sun peeked through the windows of the room of requirement. It was morning.

George was still laying next to me, I could see the purple marks I left him on his neck. We were only in our underwear under the blanket as I looked at the grandfather clock near the entrance.

It was ten minutes until our Potions class started.

"George, wake up," I said in panic as I shook him.

George slowly rose from his slumber with his usual messy hair and a deep sleepy voice.

I quickly got up and started getting dressed.

"Class starts in ten minutes, we've got to go," I said.

"Fuck," he uttered as I threw him his clothes.

I finished buttoning up my shirt and quickly threw my robe on.

George managed to get dressed before I did, as soon as I slipped on my shoes, we had to run to class.

"Come on darling," he said as he grabbed my hand.

We ran as fast as we could to the next building. I almost lost my breath as we went up the stairs. We finally made it to class and took our seats next to Lilah and Fred.

George and I sat in our seats trying to catch our breaths.

"Three minutes to spare," Lilah said, checking the time.

I let out a huge sigh. I felt like a mess. I didn't have enough time to brush my hair, wash my face, or anything.

"Where's your tie George?" Fred asked.

Lilah giggled.

"It's on V," she said as she tugged on a tie around my neck.

I looked down. For fuck sakes.

The last thing I needed was Fred and Lilah teasing me about George and I again.

"Here," I said quickly, taking it off and handing it back to George.

He had a stupid smirk on his face. While Fred and Lilah laughed. Of course he enjoyed me getting flustered.

"Where's mine?" I asked while I looked around in my bag.

"I think I've got it," George said, taking it out of his pocket.

My tie was still in a knot from when we used it last night.

"Why is it tied up like that?" Fred asked in a sarcastic manner.

"Shove off Weasley," I said as I began untying it.

Fred began laughing.

"Didn't realize you two were that kinky," Lilah said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes as they began giggling.

"It's always the quiet ones," Fred commented.

Class wasn't too exciting as we had to practice potions we learned last year.

Slughorn had to end class early as one of the Slytherin students set off a small explosion during class. It smelled horrid.

The four of us walked down the corridor as we made our way down to the Great hall for lunch. I was starving at this point.

We sat at our usual table.

"I didn't ask how your date with Pucey went V," Fred said.

"Wasn't a date, now quit it before George and I give you matching black eyes," I said sarcastically.