Chapter Thirty Nine: House Of Slytherin

(Song: Death Valley by Fall Out Boy)

A few days have gone by since George and I got back together. I think this whole situation brought George and I closer than ever. We agreed that we would be open and honest with each other no matter what.

I also found out that it was Lilah and Jess who took all of the stuff George gave me. Lilah saw the broken box on the floor and Jess saw my rings in the trash. Jess managed to fix the box and hid all three items in Lilah's wardrobe. She gave it to me the morning after George and I made up.

We had breakfast in the Great Hall before the Slytherin versus Ravenclaw match today. I was forced to wear Ezra's Slytherin hoodie because I lost a bet. Turns out that Ezra could take a shot of fire whiskey without making a face.

Along with the hoodie, I wore black skinny jeans, black and white sneakers, and I tied a green ribbon around my ponytail. I also had a number one, three, and seven on my face for Ezra, Ben, and Draco.

"I look like my dad's ideal daughter," I complained to George.

He laughed.

"I'm pretty sure your brother, Ben, and Draco appreciate the effort you're putting in," he replied.

I nodded as Ezra and Ben sat in front of us in the quidditch sweaters.

"I love the look V," Ezra said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up Ezra," I said laughing.

"You coming to the game George?" Ben asked.

He nodded.

"You do realize when we win, you'll have to choose a side V," Ezra jokes.

I scoffed.

"What do you mean choose a side? I've always supported both teams equally," I began as I looked at George and Ezra, "If you two go head to head, I'm wearing a Ravenclaw sweater to the game," I replied with a laugh.

They all laughed at me.

"Hey guys," Lilah says as she sat next to me wearing her Ravenclaw hoodie.

"Nice to see you support us Lilah," Ezra says.

"Shove off Clarke," she replied as she playfully punched him on the arm.

We finished breakfast as George, Lilah, Jess, and I walked to the stands. The game began with Ravenclaw taking the lead. Roger Davies managed to score a few goals making Ezra pissed.

"Draco has to find the snitch," I said to George.

He nodded.

A bludger was speeding towards Draco, but Ben was quick and kept it from hitting Malfoy. I could see Ezra getting more and more agitated as Draco looked for the golden snitch.

Pucey managed to throw a few fast balls and several curve balls. He scored a few points for Slytherin but Ravenclaw was still in the lead.

All of a sudden, a bludger managed to hit Ezra on his shoulder. It caught him off guard as he lost balance but he managed to stay on his broom. He glared at Kingsley who was supposed to keep the bludger away from him.

"That's gonna leave a nasty bruise," Jess said.

I nodded.

"Malfoy has caught the snitch," Lee said as we all saw Draco holding the snitch up.

The crowd cheered as Slytherin made it into the finals.
Both teams landed on the field. All of us made our way down to the field to congratulate them.