Chapter Forty Seven: After The Yule Ball

WARNING: This chapter includes sexual scenes such as the use of restraints and mild degradation. Please feel free to skip this chapter if needed.

(Song: Arabella by Arctic Monkeys)

I giggled.

"I guess I could do that," I said as I took the box and headed into the bathroom.

I shut the door behind me. I took the dress off and hung it up on the door hook. I took off the undergarments I was wearing and slipped the set on and the silk robe. I let the rest of my hair down.

"Ready Georgie?" I asked in a teasing manner.

"Just come out princess," he said.

I opened the door and stood in the doorway.

George was now in my desk chair with his hands on the arm rest and his legs were spread out.

"Bloody hell Vera," he said under his breath.

"Do you like it?" I asked walking closer to him.

"How could I not?" he said, pulling me closer by my hands.

I leaned down to kiss him.

He pulled me onto him, making me straddle him.

"You're incredible Vera," he said as he began to caress my body.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I leaned down to kiss him. That's when things began getting intense.

During our kiss, I began unbuttoning his shirt. Once I was finished he took it off and threw it on the floor. He then began kissing my neck, sucking on it occasionally.

He took my robe off as he trailed down to my breasts.

"Can we try something angel?" he asked.

"You can do whatever you want to me George," I whispered in his ear.

He smiled and carried me, seating me on top of my desk.

He walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed my tie with his hand. It was an amazing view as a shirtless George walked back towards me. The muscles on his body were visible, his hands were all veiny as he gripped the tie in his hand.

"Stand up," he said.

I nodded as I stood in front of him, not once did I look away from his gaze.

"Turn around," he commanded.

I slowly turned as I felt him roughly grab my wrists and begin tying my hands behind my back.

He turned me back around to face him as he grabbed my jaw with his large hand.

"Listen to me. If you start to misbehave or begin acting like a brat. I won't hesitate to gag you. Understand Vera?" he said in a deep tone.

"Yes George," I said as he let go of my face.

"Get on your knees," he said.

I happily obliged.

George began to undo his trousers and slip his boxers off. I smiled as I knew what was going to happen.

"Open your mouth," he said as he grazed his thumb over my lips.

I nodded as I opened my mouth wide. He didn't hesitate to put his entire length into my mouth. I began sucking and began moving my head up and down his erection.

"Good girl," he whispered as he slowly pushed my head forward. He grabbed all my hair so it wouldn't get in the way.

He threw his head back as I looked up at him. He tasted so fucking good. I needed him in me already. My eyes began to tear up as I felt his tip hit the back of my throat.

He looked back down to me. He played with my hair before he picked me up and sat me down on my desk. He wrapped his hand around my neck and leaned towards my ear.

"You're doing so well princess," he said.

I smiled as he let go of me. He slowly caressed my thigh before roughly spreading my legs apart. He tugged my lace underwear down and threw it to the ground.

"Beg me," George said as he trailed up my inner thigh.

"Please Georgie, I need you. You're the only one that can make me feel good," I moaned.

He let out a small grin before he inserted his tip inside me.

"Fuck," I moaned loudly.

He put his hand over my mouth.

"You've got to be quiet, angel," he whispered. "Can you do that for me?" he asked.

I nodded as he uncovered my mouth.

All of a sudden he pounded into me, making it really hard to stay silent. He wrapped his fingers around my neck once again as he kept a fast pace. It was really hard to keep silent. The pleasure began to overtake my body. I threw my head back and arched my back.

George then began kissing my neck and sucking on it. This made it harder to keep quiet.

"Fuck!" I moaned out loud.

That's when he stopped and grabbed my jaw.

"I told you to stay quiet you little brat," he said in a stern voice.

George scolding me while I was tied up and helpless did something to me. I liked being degraded. I liked being his little toy. I also liked challenging him too.

"I don't want to" I replied.

In one swift movement, George carried me off from the desk. He stood me up to face the desk and then roughly pushed me down so I bent over the desk.

"Why is it so hard for you to obey orders, love?" he whispered as I felt him play with my hair pulling it to one side. He gently kissed my neck and trailed down to my shoulder.

I began fumbling around with the restraints.

"Don't bother with that princess, you'll never be able to break free," he said leaning over me.

He reached over to cover my mouth as he inserted himself into me once more. I wanted to moan loudly but George's hand was still covering my mouth. All he heard were muffled screams.

George quickened the pace giving me no time to get used to it. This made me moan even more. Until I felt him climax. He took a second to compose himself before he turned me around and began sucking on my chest. I finished a minute in.

I had to catch my breath. I felt dizzy but in a good way. George quickly untied me. I quickly slipped my underwear and robe on as George followed. My legs were shaky and I almost fell over. Luckily George was quick to catch me.

"What the fuck George?" I said laughing.

He smiled.

"You won't be able to walk tomorrow," he scoffed as he carried me to my bed.

I quickly got under the covers with George.

"That just means you'll have to do everything for me," I said.

George let out a small giggle as he kissed me on the forehead. We stood in silence for a minute.

"Is it weird that I enjoy you degrading me?" I asked him.

He smiled.

"No, I like doing that to you. It's like I own you," he said.

I laughed.

"George Fabian Weasley, you do not own me," I said teasingly.

He turned to his side to face me.

"See this here?" he said grabbing the locket that was around my neck as he gestured to his name. "This says otherwise. Face it, darling...you're officially mine," he said as he put his hand on my face grazing his thumb over my cheek.

I smiled.

"I love you, Vera. You're perfect in every single way,"