Chapter One Hundred and Fifteen: Weekend At The Weasley's Pt. 3

Elle told us that Marina wasn't feeling well this morning.

With the shop being down two people, George needed another person to help around the shop.

"The only person that has experience working here is Laurie, and I'd rather go to Azkaban than see her again," George said.

"Why don't you ask Ron or Gin?" I asked as I poured him a glass of juice.

"Ron's busy, and Gin isn't trained," he replied as he took a sip of his drink.

I sighed.

"You know I would do it in a heartbeat but I need to watch Roxy," I said as I glanced over to Roxy in her playpen.

He nodded.

"How about we get Gin to babysit until we close? She's old enough," he said.

"True, and we'll be right downstairs if she needs anything," I said.

George quickly stood up.

"I'll go get her. Just tell Sid and Elle to begin opening procedures," he said as he quickly disapparated.

I took Roxy with me downstairs to begin opening the tills.

I began getting lost in my thoughts.

George has been a good friend so far, but I want us to go back to the way we were.

I want his hands on my face as he kisses me. I want his fingers interlaced with mine as we walked down Diagon Alley. I want his lips on my cheek the minute he walks through the door to greet me.

I just want him already.

But I can't.

We just became friends and we are right where we need to be.

"So what's the plan boss?" Sid asked as he finished setting up the new table for the new shipment of snacks we got today.

"George is getting Ginny to babysit so I could help out today. He said to start normal procedures, he should be back in fifteen minutes," I said.

"So should we open for business?" Elle asked.

I nodded.

"Go ahead, I'll get the tills opened," I said.

For the first ten minutes of business, I had Roxy in my arms while I was helping the customers.

"All rockets and fireworks are located on the second floor. Including the No sound, No fuss fireworks your daughter loves, Mrs. Kim," I said.

Mrs. Kim's daughter is six years old. She's intrigued by the lights of the fireworks but hates the sound. She's on the spectrum so this product was perfect for her.

"Thanks darling," she began, "My...little Roxy looks a lot like her mother. But you can tell she's a Weasley from the red hair."

I nod.

"It just means she'll grow up having Fred's personality," I joked.

Mrs. Kim laughed.

"Good luck, Angie," she said before she climbed the stairs to the second floor.

I continued my daily tasks.

"Elle, can you get more Screaming Yo-yos from overstock? We only have two left on the floor," I said.

"Of course V," she said.

Roxy began getting fussy again.

"Not now Rox, Ginny's almost coming," I said as I rocked her.