Chapter One Hundred: Intentions

WARNING: This chapter includes sexual scenes such as mild degradation. Please feel free to skip this chapter if you need to.

(Song: West Coast by Lana Del Rey)

"Well Ms. Black and Mr. Pucey, everything is set for the charity drive at Weasley and Weasley," the board director said.

"Thank you," I said as I shook his hand.

We both left the office building, I couldn't help but smile the minute we walked out of the building.

"You're smiling blossom," he said.

I nodded.

"Of course I am. I can finally cross this one off the bucket list," I said.

"Congratulations Vera," he said as he held my hand.

"I couldn't have done this without your help, love," I said as I looked up at him.

He smiled then pressed his lips to my hand.

"Anything for my Vera," he responded.

I swear I felt my heart beat a million times faster. It was like falling in love all over again. I thought I'd never get this feeling again.

"Let's celebrate, I'll cook dinner at my place tonight," he added.

I nodded.

"Sure, I just have to go over to the shop to make sure everything is prepared for tomorrow," I replied.

"And you can pack your overnight bag," he said, "Make sure you pack that cute black lace set I love so much," he said as he gave me a wink.

I felt my cheeks go pink.

"I'll see you soon," Adrian said as he kissed my forehead.

Then we both went our separate ways.

When I got to the shop, Diagon Alley was pretty busy.
School starts next week so that explained why.

I walked into the shop to see a few customers lurking around.

"Vera!" Fred said as he rushed over to hug me.

"Hey Freddie, why are you so excited?" I asked.

"The flyers and posters came in for your charity this morning," he said.

"Really? Where are they?" I asked.

"Marina put them in the back room. Come look," Fred said as we walked excitedly to the back.

Freddie opened the door and picked up a box from the ground. He opened it to reveal a bright blue colored flyer.

Weasley & Weasley is proud to be partnering up with:
The Children of St. Mungo's
30% of all sales will go towards the Children of St. Mungo's

"It's perfect," I said.

"You know, I really am glad you're going to be Roxanne's godmother," Fred said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You're a really selfless person V, I mean you're only seventeen and you're already a businesswoman and philanthropist. I hope Roxanne turns out as accomplished as you," he said.

"I'll teach her everything I know, but you're the one that she's going to look up to," I said.

He smiled.

"Thanks, V," he said.

"So... How's George?" I asked regretfully.

"He's pretty much the same since the last time you saw him," he said.