Chapter Sixty Eight: Fred and George vs The Girls

(Song: Boyfriend by COIN)

Weeks had gone by before the scars finally faded.

Uncle Lucius had a meeting with Dumbledore. He was furious about the whole incident.

He threatened to pull the plug on funding for the school if I was ever given another punishment like that.

Safe to say that Umbridge hasn't picked on me since. Having a powerful family member comes in handy at times.

"Come on V, you look great. George will definitely like you in his sweater and little skirt," Lilah teased as she held her camera in her hands.

I giggled.

Today was the first quidditch game of the season. It was Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff.

"Alright, I'm coming," I said as I finished writing Fred and George's number on my face.

We all walked to the Great Hall to meet up with the twins and Jess for breakfast. They were sitting at our usual spot eating porridge and drinking juice.

"I don't know Summerby is fast, might give Harry a run for his money," Jess said while fixing her glasses.

"Hi love," Lilah said as she kissed Jess's cheek, "What are you all talking about?" she asked.

"We're discussing who the better seeker is," Fred chimed in as I took a seat next to George.

"Definitely Summerby, I saw him training one day. That boy really knows how to zoom by," Lilah said.

"But Harry's always quick to find the snitch," George said.

"They've never been up against each other, so it's hard to tell," I began.

"If you're so confident, how about a little bet then?" Fred said.

"What are we betting?" Jess asked.

"If Harry catches the snitch first, then you three have to come to the next Gryffindor game in full cheer uniforms," George said with a giggle.

"Three? I didn't agree to this," I said.

"Let's make it boys vs girls then," Freddie said.

"And if we win?" Lilah asked.

"Georgie and I will wear Hufflepuff gear head to toe including face paint," Freddie said.

Without another word, Jess and Lilah agreed to it.

"I guess I have nothing to lose," I said as I took a bite of my toast.

"Boys we've got to go, Angie will have my head on a platter if you're late," Jess said as she quickly stood up.

"Good luck, babe," Lilah said, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks," Jess replied.

"Good Luck, Georgie," I began to say as I kissed him, "You too Freddie," I said as I hugged him.

"Thanks V," they both said.

Lilah and I watched them leave the Great Hall.

"Think we'll win the bet?" I asked Lilah.

"Hope so, I don't look good in red," she said

"Lilah, you're the only girl I know that can pull anything off. I'm sure you and Jess will look good in Gryffindor colors," I said.

She smiled.

After we ate breakfast, Lilah and I began walking to the pitch for the game.

"I'm going to run to the bathroom, save me a spot?" Lilah asked.